Socal Sightings

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
Saw a black Supra in Temecula Friday morning. Waived but he/she didn’t wave back 😔

mdpalmer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT | 2001 DC2 Integra
Saw what I think was a turbulence grey Supra this morning, 15S, right before the 91 interchange, right most lane. I was trying to get my window down so I could wave but you were moving fast 🫡 Car looked great, I was in a Strat blue supra.

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Went out to dinner last night and saw 4 Supra's. any of you guys in here? 15 freeway to 60 and back. all of them black or that dark grey color. the one of you who exited with me just finished gapping a 3 series lol. i was in a white one. we need an IE supras thread!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Went out to dinner last night and saw 4 Supra's. any of you guys in here? 15 freeway to 60 and back. all of them black or that dark grey color. the one of you who exited with me just finished gapping a 3 series lol. i was in a white one. we need an IE supras thread!
We need to get some Supras together for IE meetups! All the other meets are too close to LA and I really hate going out there.

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
We need to get some Supras together for IE meetups! All the other meets are too close to LA and I really hate going out there.
Temecula here!🙋🏻‍♂️

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Saw 2 Supras on my drive this morning! One looked to be a Turbulence 4 cyl and the other was a loud white one. Both on the 10 passing through the Fontana area.

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
210 eastbound, silver last night. Pureturbos decal. "JB4KING" plates. Sup:headbang:. That was me fallin asleep in the white one lol

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
210 eastbound, silver last night. Pureturbos decal. "JB4KING" plates. Sup:headbang:. That was me fallin asleep in the white one lol
I was on the 210 Saturday and Sunday and saw no other Supras... However, I did see a new Z out in Rialto on my way to Texas Roadhouse yesterday. One of these days I am going to run into you.

S14mc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 3.0
I saw another turbulence grey last night by Winchester 79. We made a left on Clinton Keith Rd, then right on Leon towards the neighborhoods. I was able to give props to the supra owner. Great to see more supras in the area!

thehouseplant

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT, 2023 BMW 330i
Saw another Absolute Zero when I was picking up coffee in Redlands, today. It's probably the same one I've seen around a few times, but we may have more than mine and this person's here locally 🤷

iQu_ick

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rsx type-s>>s2000>>tacoma>>now to the SUPRA
Murrieta crew 🤜
I saw another turbulence grey last night by Winchester 79. We made a left on Clinton Keith Rd, then right on Leon towards the neighborhoods. I was able to give props to the supra owner. Great to see more supras in the area!
Sponsored