• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD

oakleyguy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
URJ200, UZJ100, FZJ80
2020.06.10: SOLD

WHAT:

Hi all,

I'm listing my 2020 Red Premium with the Driver assist package for sale.

Car is in immaculate condition, no issues, no accidents, no smokers, no kids, no pets. In fact, the passenger seat has only been sat in twice and that was my wife for about 15 minutes. The Supra is always garaged at home and at work. Never seen snow. Has only seen rain once. Break-in procedure was strictly adhered to. Car has never been tracked or raced. Not even auto-x. BONE STOCK and never modified!

Car has currently has 1,3XX miles on it. The mileage may tick up slowly as I periodically drive it to work when the weather is nice and roads are clear. NOCO G10 AGM battery maintainer keeps the battery fresh since it isn't driven everyday.

Also included in the price are transferable warranties. This car has the Toyota Extra Care warranty good for 8 years or 75,000 miles. A transferable 60 month wheel and tire hazard warranty is also included.

WHERE:
Car is located Denver, CO.
Local sales are easy, but I am open to shipping.
Shipping would be up to the buyer to arrange.

WHY:
Why am I listing it for sale? Don't worry, I love the car. The only reason I'm listing it is due an unplanned family event, we will have need to downsize and sell the Supra. Sadly I have to pick between this and the Land Cruiser so here we are.

PHOTOS:

I'm happy to address anything specific someone wants to see.

View attachment 22523
IMG_0247.jpg

Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:
OP
OP
oakleyguy

oakleyguy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
URJ200, UZJ100, FZJ80
BUMP.

(If this thread is up, it's still available)

OP
OP
oakleyguy

oakleyguy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
URJ200, UZJ100, FZJ80
Wife want's her gone, pricing updated! BUMP

Be safe out there!

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Sorry man you have to get rid of her. GLWS.

OP
OP
oakleyguy

oakleyguy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
URJ200, UZJ100, FZJ80