Spotted

KO1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Finally seen my first Supra! The lesser spotted yellow on the A64 towards Tadcaster. Unfortunately I couldn't wave because I was travelling in the opposite direction and I wasn't in my Supra.

Kev12

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Jarama
Finally seen my first Supra! The lesser spotted yellow on the A64 towards Tadcaster. Unfortunately I couldn't wave because I was travelling in the opposite direction and I wasn't in my Supra.
I’m in Kippax/Garforth, not far from Taddy, Jarama Racetrack Edition. I haven’t seen another Supra on the road yet round here.

KO1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I’m in Kippax/Garforth, not far from Taddy, Jarama Racetrack Edition. I haven’t seen another Supra on the road yet round here.
I was visiting family just outside York so took my JRE up there to have a go on some decent roads. I was looking out for other Supras but other than the yellow one I didn't see any. Hope you like your car, it certainly gets plenty of attention and I've been amazed by how many people want to ask about it when I park up somewhere.

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Nearby to Sandy at a lovely country pub, a brilliant yellow supra with a small black wing on the ducktail this evening

OP
OP
Hillstart

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
Yellow Supra southbound on A666, just before Farnworth/Kearsley slip road yesterday afternoon, 17/10/21.

RichC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra GR
I picked my Supra up a few weeks ago from Knaresborough. Give us a flash if you see me, I'm all black.
I'm around Wakefield and Pontefract area and work in Leeds

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Saw a grey one today in a Shell garage Cwmbran, South Wales. Would have loved to ask about the car while I patiently wait for mine but didn’t notice until it was driving out.
Anyone on here? Not seen any others local to me

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I am yet to see another Supra on the road where I am. They seem as rare as hens teeth which I really like, but the flip side is the UK based owner activity on the forum seems pretty low so far. (But I have not been here very long!)

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
You'll see one eventually s2k!

Today I had my first spotting whilst in the Supra on a morning coffee run! 💯😊👍 as normally I spot in my daily while going to work.

Grey/Silver Supra flashed and waved back at me 😁

Last edited:

Jac

First Name
Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Pro
I'm yet to see one on the roads in the UK too. Just recently picked up my Supra in black. (Cardiff)

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm yet to see one on the roads in the UK too. Just recently picked up my Supra in black. (Cardiff)
It took me a while to see my first one on the road mate but it will always happen eventually, it's gonna be fun when you do! :D

Now I know there's actually 2-3 I'd estimate within a 50-100 mile radius in my area which I saw at least once, 2 grey ones and one red one. They're out there, but likely if they're people like me, they're not used as dailys, so they're less likely to be seen, mine's hidden away in the garage so not even visible by drivers passing by.

Last edited:

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
It took me a while to see my first one on the road mate but it will always happen eventually, it's gonna be fun when you do! :D

Now I know there's actually 2-3 I'd estimate within a 50-100 mile radius in my area which I saw at least once, 2 grey ones and one red one (East Anglia) They're out there, but likely if they're people like me, they're not used as dailys, so they're less likely to be seen, mine's hidden away in the garage so not even visible by drivers passing by.
I see a few now, around the North Staffs, South Cheshire area. There's at least a Yellow, a White (Fuji Edition) and a Silver.
But like you, mine is not a daily and garaged most of the time. More than often I see them while I'm in my Yaris so they don't react to my waving haha.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I see a few now, around the North Staffs, South Cheshire area. There's at least a Yellow, a White (Fuji Edition) and a Silver.
But like you, mine is not a daily and garaged most of the time. More than often I see them while I'm in my Yaris so they don't react to my waving haha.
Lol same mate I wave in my Panda 4x4 and get the looks -_- 😭😅

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Finally saw one! (‘Twas a grey one seen while out walking within half a mile of my house no less!)
Sponsored