• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Studio RSR Roll Cage

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Looking to sell my STUDIO RSR ROLL CAGE. $1800 local pick up or ship at buyers expense.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
superd6199

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, text me at 6824788305

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Looking to sell my STUDIO RSR ROLL CAGE. $1800 local pick up or ship at buyers expense.
How did you like the cage? I've been debating if it was worth it for me to spend that kind of money for a cage since I don't really know what to expect for chassis performance.

OP
OP
superd6199

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I purchased the car with the roll cage and comparing from daily driving I can notice a difference especially going up and down my driveway at an angle. I currently have two A91ā€™s, I purchased the second Supra from a member on this forum for the wife and we donā€™t have plans to track either cars. I figured someone else can make better use of the cage so Iā€™m putting it up for sale and if I donā€™t get any commitments then itā€™ll stay in the car lol.

OP
OP
superd6199

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How did you like the cage? I've been debating if it was worth it for me to spend that kind of money for a cage since I don't really know what to expect for chassis performance.
I purchased the car with the roll cage and comparing from daily driving I can notice a difference especially going up and down my driveway at an angle. I currently have two A91ā€™s, I purchased the second Supra from a member on this forum for the wife and we donā€™t have plans to track either cars. I figured someone else can make better use of the cage so Iā€™m putting it up for sale and if I donā€™t get any commitments then itā€™ll stay in the car lol.

Timmy23

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo x, GT-R R35, A90 Supra
Whats your location and if still avail?