Supra Connect not working?

Hurst77

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I’m good with the app not having many functions/capabilities considering how much the car itself has built into it. Honestly for it’s price point, it has a lot to offer when compared to others in its range and I buy my cars for their use, not an app on my phone
Ok
Would think for the “price point” it didn’t have an app for Ford Fusion
With technology available it’s pitiful.
I don’t buy cars“for the app” but it sure makes it a better experience.
have a great day
Sponsored

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Ok
Would think for the “price point” it didn’t have an app for Ford Fusion
With technology available it’s pitiful.
I don’t buy cars“for the app” but it sure makes it a better experience.
have a great day
I mean, what do you want the app to do? It locks/unlocks doors, turns on your A/C, tells you the mileage/fuel economy, location, and even turns on your flashers and horn to help locate the car. Outside of remote start, which is usually an add on with most cars (BMW doesn’t offer it as far as I know), I can’t think of anything else that might be useful.

Hurst77

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I mean, what do you want the app to do? It locks/unlocks doors, turns on your A/C, tells you the mileage/fuel economy, location, and even turns on your flashers and horn to help locate the car. Outside of remote start, which is usually an add on with most cars (BMW doesn’t offer it as far as I know), I can’t think of anything else that might be useful.
Please confirm which app you are using
can’t get most of the uses to work and don’t even see them on app I’m using
Thank you

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I’m good with the app not having many functions/capabilities considering how much the car itself has built into it. Honestly for it’s price point, it has a lot to offer when compared to others in its range and I buy my cars for their use, not an app on my phone
Remote start would have been super nice……

kt06siggm

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I havent been able to get any of those features to work.

Skidsareforkids

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 MkV.
I gave up trying to get it set up today… I already had an account for my wife’s old mini, but I don’t remember us ever using the app ??‍♂ I use Fordpass regularly for my Raptor, so would be nice if this worked. Will try again when my patience returns
Sponsored