Supra Floor Mats

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
@Tripjammer Excellent job on the mats! I have the same 3D mats and have always thought the same thing about switching out the logo but I never got around to it. Did you just place the logo over the 3D logo or pull the 3D logo off and put the new GR one on?

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium 3.0
@Tripjammer Excellent job on the mats! I have the same 3D mats and have always thought the same thing about switching out the logo but I never got around to it. Did you just place the logo over the 3D logo or pull the 3D logo off and put the new GR one on?
I put it on top of the 3D logo! It worked pretty good and sat almost completely flat! I am gonna do the other mat when I get another logo. They only sent me 1 instead of 2! FTspeed aka JBA really messed up my order sent me some carbon parts for a Subaru instead of a Supra! Still trying to get a callback from their customer service!

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got these as well. I 100% agree with you that these are the best mats out on the market.
They feel and look so good! Not cheap feeling and looking like the weather tech mats but not hating on weather tech I had them in all my other cars just wanted something different in the Supra! This is the mat to get! Too bad they don’t make a trunk mat but I found a genuine Supra trunk mat for $50 just waiting for the shipping from a toyota dealer then my mat life is complete!

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I found the missing GR Supra badge!

7AEF79BE-4477-4E25-8655-9EEE43158B14.jpeg

The sucker was hiding under the bottom flap of the box! I was like damn!

Ok about to do the other 3D floor mat! The first one came out good!

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Looks like someone dropped a sticker on the floor?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I think the mat would look okay without the decals. Y’all trying to hard to make a logo that doesn’t even fit or belong there. At least the weather techs, there is a block for the decals itself......

Last edited: