Supra lease deal in Northeast

F1nest11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Ren Red 2.0 Premium, 13 Nissan GT-R, 07 Honda Accord
Leasehackr is the way to go. 5k down is awful for any lease. Where you will really find a solid deal is about 8%+ off MSRP, 5k+ ish in factory rebates and incentives, low money factor, and highish residual like 56% and up range. If you want a good example, go look at BMW leases. the M5 comp is a good example. Those were $1900-1800 leases but after rebates and discounts people got them for for $1100-1200. I8's and i3 have INSANE leases too.

these are the Z4 leases:

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?m...ot include registration&monthlyTax_radio=true

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?m...x=7&demo_mileage=0&memo&monthlyTax_radio=true

Better to lease the Supra's "alter ego"

OneFastDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Nissan GT-R, 2016 BMW M3
OK, for those interested in the difference between leasing and buying I talked with my buddy today who sells Toyota"s for a living and got the run down. First, the 589 a month lease payment is based on the MSRP in this case 56,140 dollars. To get that monthly payment you need to put down 4999 dollars plus 650 acquisition fee and any dealer fees (in his case they charge 150 ) so a total of 5799. You also have to add your local taxes if any. In our case living in NY we are charged 8 percent on everything including cars. So adding (ballpark) about 58 dollars more to your lease payment brings the total to 647 a month roughly for 36 months. Then the buyout would be 33684 at the end of the lease. On the flip side you could buy the same car at MSRP, add in the tax and fees and put down the same 5799 dollars and end up with a monthly payment of about 980 a month for 60 months or 1595 a month for 36 months ( using 2.70 percent which is what our local credit union is changing). So when you look at the numbers it costs more to lease and then buy the car but you can drive for three years before you need to decide. Buying out right saves you some money in the long run but you have higher payments. So depends on what you want. My buddy said he leases lots of cars and trucks to people who like the lower payments and want something different every three years. So there you have it, buy or lease doesn't matter just get yourself a Supra now! By the way my buddy said if anyone is interested in buying or leasing a Supra he can do it for less then MSRP. Anyone interested, please PM me.
Donā€™t forget perhaps the biggest reason to lease a car which is the ability to write off the lease if you own your own business. Everyone that is self employed leases because you can write it off. That makes leasing significantly better as a financial decision vs buying. What I usually do is lease my car for 3 years, write off the lease payments, and then buy the car at the end of the lease (if itā€™s a worthwhile car like my GT-R and M3). Doing that makes it cheaper than buying. If I donā€™t buy it, it was still a great deal since I was able to write off the lease. If I do buy it, sometimes Iā€™ll sell it for a small profit. Imagine that, I leased a car for 3 years, write off the lease, then sell it for a $3-5K profit. So leasing is definitely the way to go if you are self employed. You can also lease used cars for the purpose of buying while having the benefit of writing off the lease.
Sponsored