Supra Owners in Westchester, Rockland and Orange County

BMW_YOTA

First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
I’m trying to organize a meet this month, Bear Mountain drive. Check in if you’re from any of these counties. I recently met a whole bunch of Supra owners from Long Island and queens area. How deep are we in upper NY?
Sponsored

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
last year, we met around Edgewater, NJ and drove all the way up to bear mountain. It was a great ride if it wasn't for an animal incident... :( I'm sure some of us would be interested as well as one of the sponsor tuner, I believe twisted tuning, might be interested in gathering. Also, to avoid massive toll, it might be good to meet at palisades mall in Nyack since Tapanzee bridge is a bit less toll.

OP
OP
BMW_YOTA

BMW_YOTA

First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
last year, we met around Edgewater, NJ and drove all the way up to bear mountain. It was a great ride if it wasn't for an animal incident... :( I'm sure some of us would be interested as well as one of the sponsor tuner, I believe twisted tuning, might be interested in gathering. Also, to avoid massive toll, it might be good to meet at palisades mall in Nyack since Tapanzee bridge is a bit less toll.
Open to this too. Great idea. Let’s see if others chime in.

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra // 2020 BMW X3M
I'm in the area, if anyone is looking to get-together. I'm usually in white plains most nights
Sponsored