Darth

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 S2k, 09 Aerorace, 07 Y61, 14 1500 Denali
Vehicle Showcase
How long did you have to wait to get them in 11 with Face 5. These are sexy as hell. Would love it if it came in graphite or gun blue. I assume most of the 18x10.5 are Face 4.
I am not the owner. I found the post in Supra's Facebook groups and the owner is selling this spec in different colors including the colors you mentioned.

Hopefully he is a member here and can give more details.
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
They are TE37 Saga in 18s,

We have the 18x11+40 in mag blue in stock. But no matching fronts right now.. Can get you a set though for that proper saga fitment.

-Josh

Supr@Freak23

First Name
PEPE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2001 S2000, 2009 STI
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to sort out all the TE37SL dark colored wheels. There is a TON of mislabeled colors when you do google searches. Hoping this helps others - it was driving me crazy. Thanks to Adam at Meraki Autoworks for helping me with this!

Diamond Black. This is a gunmetal-based black that appears to me lighter than the pressed double black

Pressed Double Black. This color has two different tones, it has a black wheel with a chrome/black-chromeish lip and a gloss clear coat. My understanding is that it can appear to have a glossy/shiny look to it during the daylight, but appear dark black at night (can someone confirm/refute this?). Also see on Titan's customer's red car here: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/pics-of-supra-with-aftermarket-wheels.2022/page-8

Flat Black. Also note there is no Flat Black color for the Ultra Mspec. There is a Matte Black that appears to be a bit brighter than the SL's flat black

I think this would look amazing on my black LE with the red capped mirrors
FlatBlackonBlackSupra.jpg

Gloss Black in the middle

Compare Gloss to Flat
GlossandFlat.jpg

Then we have Pressed Graphite which isn't too dark. Again, 2 tone with a gloss clear coat. *NOTE*There is also a "Dark Gunmetal" color that I couldn't find a pic for.
PressedGraphite.jpg
Please advise what color are those sitting (pair) on top of the post that looks kinda bluish, I'm having issues identifying those, don't know if that's just the light etc.

Supr@Freak23

First Name
PEPE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

HAVE YOU GUYS EXPERIENCED AN UPGRADE TO THE RIDE AFTER THESE INTALLS
YES/NO, PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION AND PROVIDE SIZE TO BE CONSIDERED

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

HAVE YOU GUYS EXPERIENCED AN UPGRADE TO THE RIDE AFTER THESE INTALLS
YES/NO, PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION AND PROVIDE SIZE TO BE CONSIDERED
what are you asking? Are you talking about same stock tires using the te37’s or te37’s with wider tires? It’s going to ride the same but handling and traction so be a tad better wider tires. The offset is a bit lower too than stock.

Supr@Freak23

First Name
PEPE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Curious of how the rear tires would feel on the front combines (any rubbing) with 295 on the rear, I also wonder if I will gain back the traction I lost when I tuned the car, right off the gate at wot with this set up

Supr@Freak23

First Name
PEPE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Who offers the best Price?
Sponsored