Supra LE

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
At what point do we start taking odds on there being either no model year 2021 Supra or at least a very limited run?

Redemption for some of the 2020 owners?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
At what point do we start taking odds on there being either no model year 2021 Supra or at least a very limited run?

Redemption for some of the 2020 owners?
lmao, DannyV going to have a heart attack.....

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Yeah those prices are ridiculous. We'll see where we stand financially when this is all over. I'm lucky that my wife and I both have jobs that are considered "essential" so in that regard we're ok. Just about every car and car part manufacturer is shutting down for the time being so I'm not expecting anything till AT LEAST the fall. Shit is just about to hit the fan in the U.S. California on lockdown, and others will follow. Trump expects people to live off of $1000 for however many months, rather than freezing bills for the time being. Think when this is all over, and a new Supra hits the shores, there won't be very many people lining up to buy one. Or any new car for that matter.

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Yeah those prices are ridiculous. We'll see where we stand financially when this is all over. I'm lucky that my wife and I both have jobs that are considered "essential" so in that regard we're ok. Just about every car and car part manufacturer is shutting down for the time being so I'm not expecting anything till AT LEAST the fall. Shit is just about to hit the fan in the U.S. California on lockdown, and others will follow. Trump expects people to live off of $1000 for however many months, rather than freezing bills for the time being. Think when this is all over, and a new Supra hits the shores, there won't be very many people lining up to buy one. Or any new car for that matter.
Fall? You'll be lucky if it's out by 2021 at all honestly.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Fall? You'll be lucky if it's out by 2021 at all honestly.
Yeah, sales for the C8 have been postponed until the next model year, so I'm worried the same thing will happen to the Supra

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Yeah, sales for the C8 have been postponed until the next model year, so I'm worried the same thing will happen to the Supra
The next model year starts in a couple months. The C8 is sold as a 2020 and the A91 Supra a 2021. If the C8 is being sold as a 2021 that's only a few months delay rather than a whole year for the Supra if that were to become a 2022
Sponsored