Thinking about selling my A91

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
I don’t know if I would sell my A91 in refraction blue for 100k. I have been offered 70k. You can’t replace that. Also my ECU is able to be unlocked. There was only 500 made. I would definitely think about it but I truly don’t think I would pull the trigger on selling.
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I don’t know if I would sell my A91 in refraction blue for 100k. I have been offered 70k. You can’t replace that. Also my ECU is able to be unlocked. There was only 500 made. I would definitely think about it but I truly don’t think I would pull the trigger on selling.
for $100k anything can be replaced hahaha ?

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
100k. Buy another Supra premium in cash, pay 10k for paint and stickers and custom interior, pocket 30k. No?

(obviously a joke on cost) but seriously? It’s just a color. My favorite obviously, but for 100k I could buy another in a different color, or next year buy a CF edition.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Did someone really offer 100k?? That doesn’t seem right, although if it’s for real send me his number i can whore my car out for that kind of cash

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Did someone really offer 100k?? That doesn’t seem right, although if it’s for real send me his number i can whore my car out for that kind of cash
it was probably a troll on Facebook marketplace…..

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
My offer is $52K…not a penny more. If it was tunable I might throw another $1K at it.

-RJM

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
The lunacy of offering $100k is only exceeded by the lunacy of not the taking $100k offer. I suspect a troll of scam. In general, cars should not be treated as investments but depreciating assets. Sure the A91 is a limited EDITION, but the Supra is not a limited run car in the same way many super cars are limited in production we’ll below demand. This weird current market aside, I therefore suspect that the any investment value would would take a long time to realize and would require minimal use of the car that your paying for.

For many of us that bought when the market was soft, we can sell used for a bit more than we paid in the current “holy-shit-this-is-a-nutty-market”, but then I, for example, would be in need of a car and would have to purchase in a grossly inflated market. The C7 Z51 that I passed on is right at $10 grand more than I would have paid in December ($48 vs $58k same specs and mileage).

I’m not sure what is going on, but to take $100k for an A91 might be taking advantage of the seriously infirmed. If the buyer is not so incapacitated, then I’d accept the donation to your super car fund.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
And here I am putting 27k miles on mine in a year, took me a while to see people don't really drive their cars the way I thought they did.

OZme

First Name
OZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supera
I'll sell mine $6k mi exact same blue A91 for $54k
Mine all stock and I'm over 60 guy.I'm always game to try something new but this Supra one of funnest cars out there to drive. darren (at) allclassics com
Sponsored