trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1969 Camaro Z/28 Trans Am race car, 2011 E92 M3 GTS, 1997 E36 M3 race car, 2020 GR SUPRA, 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
that wing looks identical to the 911 GT3 wing, look nice on the car, makes sense. I LIKE IT!
Sponsored

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Whats the price for the entire kit? Mostly likely be getting one in Nocturnal black and what pieces are included
Unfortunately they only sell complete car so far, since the delivery will start from summer, I guess we won't see the body kit before that.

nigaskiga

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord
LoveCarsTV did a great walkthrough with Tom's marketing director Kamiyama Hiroshi about the car- the philosophy of the car is "true sports" taking inspiration from Tom's SuperGT GT500 racecars, like the current LC500. The fenders have been widened to be the same width as the GT500 LC500 apparently, and the rear tire widths are also on par with the racecar too apparently. Also featured is Tom's new "Advox" fully adjustable suspension that can be tweaked remotely from inside the car. Its gonna be sold in limited numbers as a complete car with engine tuning as well.

OP
OP

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR Premium - 2018 Lexus LC500 Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Whoever is interested in this body kit, please contact us! We work closely with Tom's and they make great products. We've been to their facility in Japan and they're top notch! We will be bringing a couple of the first US production kits, so pre-order yours!

-Josh
Josh, how are you bringing the first kits in when Apexi USA is the only U.S. authorized dealer? Apexi and Tom's are under a non-compete clause too. Masaki of Apexi is in Japan right now still discussing pricing on these kits and working with Tom's exclusively on U.S. expansion. Not sure how you plan on circumventing the only U.S. authorized dealer for Tom's parts unless you are simply buying from Masaki and reselling on your site.

OP
OP

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately they only sell complete car so far, since the delivery will start from summer, I guess we won't see the body kit before that.
I'll have my kit before that LOL.

OP
OP

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Confirmed pricing on Tom's carbon aero kit pieces for 2020 A90 MKV Supra.

$10,295 (USD)

Includes:

1. Front Diffuser
2. Side Diffusers (Side Skirts)
3. Rear Bumper Diffuser

These pieces will replace the OEM front diffuser, side skirts and rear bumper. Direct replacement parts. No modification required for mounting as the Tom's carbon aero pieces will utilize factory mounting points and existing holes.

Over fenders TBA (To Be Announced). Fenders shown in car above are the prototype. Vents are fully open and functional on fenders. The fender flares and wing prices will be announced end of January 2020. Keep posted. (STICKY)

Apexi USA is offering promo intro prices for full package purchases. Please contact them directly to purchase as they are Tom's only authorized U.S. dealer.

Apexi USA
1449 West Orange Grove Avenue Suite A
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 685-5700

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Josh, how are you bringing the first kits in when Apexi USA is the only U.S. authorized dealer? Apexi and Tom's are under a non-compete clause too. Masaki of Apexi is in Japan right now still discussing pricing on these kits and working with Tom's exclusively on U.S. expansion. Not sure how you plan on circumventing the only U.S. authorized dealer for Tom's parts unless you are simply buying from Masaki and reselling on your site.
Apexi is not the only authorized US dealer of Toms Racing parts. I am not an international dealer like they are but I do purchase my products from them and another Toms US dealer. We've been to Tom's Racing's facility in Japan and worked with them directly before. We've been selling Tom's Racing products for over four years now.

-Josh

OP
OP

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Apexi is not the only authorized US dealer of Toms Racing parts. I am not an international dealer like they are but I do purchase my products from them and another Toms US dealer. We've been to Tom's Racing's facility in Japan and worked with them directly before. We've been selling Tom's Racing products for over four years now.

-Josh
Apexi is the only U.S. Authorized dealer for Tom's Japan. You buy Tom's products from Buddy Club which imports from Tom's in Japan to their facility in Taiwan, and then they reship orders to their dealers in the U.S like you. However, Buddy Club is NOT a U.S. Authorized dealer they are part of Tom's global network.

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
These pieces will replace the OEM front diffuser, side skirts and rear bumper. Direct replacement parts. No modification required for mounting as the Tom's carbon aero pieces will utilize factory mounting points and existing holes.
Damn, it makes the kit even more attractive!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Apexi is the only U.S. Authorized dealer for Tom's Japan. You buy Tom's products from Buddy Club which imports from Tom's in Japan to their facility in Taiwan, and then they reship orders to their dealers in the U.S like you. However, Buddy Club is NOT a U.S. Authorized dealer they are part of Tom's global network.
We've been purchasing Tom's Racing products from Apexi ever since they started importing them. I'm trying to help forum members purchase Tom's product's at a discounted rate instead of MSRP. Not sure where you got the idea that we purchase our Tom's products from Buddy Club.

-Josh

OP
OP

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Your quote from post #14 in this thread:
We will be bringing a couple of the first US production kits, so pre-order yours!
You're not bringing in the first U.S. kits Apexi is not sure why you are claiming this.

Your quote from post #22 in this thread here;
Apexi is not the only authorized US dealer of Toms Racing parts. I am not an international dealer like they are but I do purchase my products from them and another Toms US dealer. We've been to Tom's Racing's facility in Japan and worked with them directly before.
So, you claim you are working with Tom's directly yet are buying Tom's parts from Apexi and some other alleged U.S. authorized dealer? o_O

We've been purchasing Tom's Racing products from Apexi ever since they started importing them. I'm trying to help forum members purchase Tom's product's at a discounted rate instead of MSRP. Not sure where you got the idea that we purchase our Tom's products from Buddy Club.

-Josh
Why would anyone buy Tom's parts through you when they can simply buy directly from the only U.S. authorized dealer Apexi? If I'm not mistaken you don't buy enough quantity in order to deliver a better rate than Apexi. Not trying to knock your endeavor here I understand we are all out here trying to survive but please don't come onto these boards and falsify information. It's disruptive to the community.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You are right, the wording was not accurate. Apexi is bringing in some of the first kits and we are going to pre-order it through them, so we will have one of the few first available kits.

Apexi has wholesale rates that they offer to businesses like us. We can then offer a discounted rate to customers instead of them paying MSRP. We're not falsifying information, we're helping forum members save money on parts instead of paying full MSRP...

-Josh

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
lol this back-and-forth is comical to me and I am now beginning to understand why I was getting so much push back in this thread for trying to point folks to more useful versions of certain information. In short, I was accused of trying to "claim credit" and "wanting to be the first" for pointing out that a newer member of these forums was posting less-helpful versions of (and, with respect to some things, incorrect) information that had already been discussed on this website. Now I'm starting to see what was going on and think that someone may be projecting...

you want to ensure all readers that you were the first to post about it
I will be the first to have the Tom's complete dry carbon aero kit for the A90 Supra. I received very confidential photos from Tom's direct and I must state that it's one of the better carbon aero kits for the A90.
The first two photos in the original post are 'REAL' photos sent to me directly from Tom's over a month ago. I'm sponsored by Tom's and the first Tom's MKV Supra kit for the U.S. is going on my Nitro Yellow GR.

sphinx000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Lexus IS 350 F-sport rwd
Isn't the front/side/rear parts made to fit the widebody application? It will look too wide/big if you don't also get the flares right?
Sponsored