OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Wondering how the turbo is treating you. Are you on a custom tune or JB4? How much power are you pushing? Because I don't see a lot of people with DAW turbos
Currently around 500whp just using a jb4 map and racing fuel, the car feels great just pulls and pulls with tons of power my last track weekend I was reaching over 150mph easily on garbage tires that had no grip felt like I was ice skating all weekend

Hopefully be around 700whp once I tune the ecu and wire up port injection
Sponsored

Durk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Wondering how the turbo is treating you. Are you on a custom tune or JB4? How much power are you pushing? Because I don't see a lot of people with DAW turbos
Would love to post numbers up after tune, but finding a tuner that responds on bm3 seems to be next to impossible for me right now.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Would love to post numbers up after tune, but finding a tuner that responds on bm3 seems to be next to impossible for me right now.
I thought BM3 tuners are more common.

Durk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
I thought BM3 tuners are more common.
It seems but trying to get someone who's good. My last bm3 tuner was trash and the tune is still trash and takes weeks to hear back so I just counted it as money spent to learn a lesson.

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
pure stage1 transmission and carbon driveshaft installed - now the fun starts going to be tuning with motiv reflex for port injection and targeting around 700whp on full e85

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
It seems but trying to get someone who's good. My last bm3 tuner was trash and the tune is still trash and takes weeks to hear back so I just counted it as money spent to learn a lesson.
Sameh Yehia
if you've ever been in the BMW world, "sameh tuned" has been heard of for years
he's fantastic on the BM3 platform

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
pure stage1 transmission and carbon driveshaft installed - now the fun starts going to be tuning with motiv reflex for port injection and targeting around 700whp on full e85
Can’t wait to hear about how the turbo does for you so please update this whenever you get it dialed in! Also did you follow any guides or videos installing the turbo? Doing it myself for the first time so I wanna prep before.

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Can’t wait to hear about how the turbo does for you so please update this whenever you get it dialed in! Also did you follow any guides or videos installing the turbo? Doing it myself for the first time so I wanna prep before.
Besides some torque specs I just went at it, the install is not bad but I have built a few cars now - few things to figure out but mostly to do with changing my intake manifold at the same time that caused that you can find the shop manual somewhere around that documents the process can follow that for install

should have a dyno chart next month unless I end up blowing up the engine

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
My bench setup for tuning, using the reflex for port injection full e85 tune dyno is in a few weeks for some actual numbers on a chart

68vm5hf.jpg

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Street shop rat

I do not enjoy being a street shop rat .... but what can I do

Pl7t5Qp.jpg

Carbon driveshaft connects to stage1 pure trans, radium fuelhat with dedicated port injection pump plumbing - this pic is partway through install

mDloo8W.jpg

All together with wires everywhere

rXAp95j.jpg

Was suppose to dyno already but I work slow so :dunno:

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Track day at Chuckwalla car did not blow up ran the car with secondary radium fuel pump installed finally. Got to talk with some people from toyota they appreciated what I have done so far to the car - really interested in the tuning I was doing

I was so slow - 3 seconds off my PB for the track...

xWg6WuD.jpg

Yuri

First Name
Yuri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Did you manage to make or find can module for Harrys laptimer datalog ?

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Did you manage to make or find can module for Harrys laptimer datalog ?
I stopped using harrys had some issues with it starting on grid and gave up on it, I don't remember if i setup data but I was using it with a 25ghz GPS unit and was ok when it worked, was accurate to my offical laps that get tracked with a mylaps timer
Sponsored