OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Finally got the car running again after 2 months, getting unlocked and tuning with bm3 next just running jb4 for now, installing upgraded transmission and driveshaft - 4-way suspension and more weight reduction still pending....

The eos manifold is so big and nice

NklJGTV.jpg

Last edited:

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
i cant wait to see your impressions on the DAW ultraflow ive been on the fence on getting one for a month now waiting to hear some solid feed back and assurance on longevity before i pick one up!

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
i cant wait to see your impressions on the DAW ultraflow ive been on the fence on getting one for a month now waiting to hear some solid feed back and assurance on longevity before i pick one up!
No trouble with mine running time attack at COTA, CMP, and Road Atlanta. Hitting about 160mph on the back straight at both COTA and RA in hot, sunny weather. Super responsive as well.

Awesome build @frankenm - looking forward to hearing how you like the EOS manifold for road courses. 👍

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
No trouble with mine running time attack at COTA, CMP, and Road Atlanta. Hitting about 160mph on the back straight at both COTA and RA in hot, sunny weather. Super responsive as well.

Awesome build @frankenm - looking forward to hearing how you like the EOS manifold for road courses. 👍
Will be at the track this weekend testing with a JB4 setup, just driving around putting some time on the car it feels normal did not really set the boost above stock level

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Will be at the track this weekend testing with a JB4 setup, just driving around putting some time on the car it feels normal did not really set the boost above stock level
What track you going to be at?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Willow springs will be running the big track saturday and sunday
Nice! That should be fun. A little too far to stop by and watch though. Are they still doing events in Fontana or did that officially get shut down?

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Earned my first ever meatball flag because I melted my bumper off from exhaust coming loose whoops lmao

bJhda9x.jpg

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Finally uploading some Youtube content - willow springs weekend testing the new turbo setup and manifold had tons of fun, melted out 10 tires i brought out

Durk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
@frankenm installing the daw turbo and finding the inlet hits the wastegate how did you combat this?

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
@frankenm installing the daw turbo and finding the inlet hits the wastegate how did you combat this?
Mind sharing a photo? - this mounts up basically like OEM so something must be wrong if your having a problem like this

Durk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Mind sharing a photo? - this mounts up basically like OEM so something must be wrong if your having a problem like this
I got it! I just grinded down the oem heat shield a bit. It was so close to the wastegate and was worried about the heat possibly melting it.

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
I got it! I just grinded down the oem heat shield a bit. It was so close to the wastegate and was worried about the heat possibly melting it.
I see, yes I tossed that shield in a box moved on, some photos from my install with clearance

IlOrQ3w.jpg

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
I see, yes I tossed that shield in a box moved on, some photos from my install with clearance

IlOrQ3w.jpg
Wondering how the turbo is treating you. Are you on a custom tune or JB4? How much power are you pushing? Because I don't see a lot of people with DAW turbos
Sponsored