Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Lol

people ask me how much they should spend on a helmet and I always say “what is your head worth?”
Yep just spent 1k on a helmet setup for my bike, was not gonna cheap out for that, ARAI FTW
Sponsored

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Started to add the electronics to the car.

Ran a day at autoclub speedway got the odometer to read 161mph into turn 1 - best time was a 1:53 with some new tires on the first session out of the day - dashcam got footage of entire event

I am working on a canbus data module to put shift lifts in and feed in data to harrys lap timer

L3NfzOn.jpg

cZLVm3r.jpg

4Qy2AxL.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Ran chuckwalla CCW with the car for the first time over the weekend was really fun got down to a 2:01 by the end of the second day there

easy sub two minutes with all the spl suspension stuff and a new set of Hoosiers

have a lot of video that will never upload

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Have collected the entire SPL and verus parts catalogs, 5 different louvers to cut a bunch of holes in the hood and sides of the car to help with heat, aero and vent the new brake kit along with some solid mounts and bushings for engine and diff.

Need to just not be lazy now and install it all now....

Have some seat time coming up at autoclub speedway hoping to get under a 1:50 this time around

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Have collected the entire SPL and verus parts catalogs, 5 different louvers to cut a bunch of holes in the hood and sides of the car to help with heat, aero and vent the new brake kit along with some solid mounts and bushings for engine and diff.

Need to just not be lazy now and install it all now....

Have some seat time coming up at autoclub speedway hoping to get under a 1:50 this time around
What day you going to the speedway? Want to see your car in person!

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
What day you going to the speedway? Want to see your car in person!
The upcoming weekend of 3rd and 4th - signed up for saturday might be sticking around for sunday as well

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
This piece of someone's car got sucked under my car and tore a piece in the felt underbody basically all the way down crazy not more damage was done - i picked this up during turn 1 & 2 at autoclub speedway .... my exit speed through that corner this weekend was about 150mph...

lCSSM4x.jpg

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Another 6 hours of seat time this weekend split between sat and sunday at willow springs - ran the big track as well as streets.

Got to drive in the rain on both tracks for the first time and had tons of fun, moved up into to time trials for next season as well

streets of willow : 1:24.356
big willow : 1:35.121

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Getting the car prepped for the next season running time trials for the first year - will be at Autoclub speedway in less than 2 weeks and still need to install the entire SPL lineup, engine mounts, louvers, change fluids .... procrastination to the max ...

Will be pulling the dash and headlights out, along with every other non-required item out of the car to drop more weight just to fuck around

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
First and last TT competition at Autoclub speedway

Q7PXys1.jpg

Dropped off the car at the shop to install all these parts, really looking forward to the car after this... will be at Chuckwalla next to test the new setup

vD9DdJA.jpg

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Fzb1YCE.jpg

every part spl has, verkline castor arms, verus solid engine mounts, titanium track exhaust all finally installed

holy shit batman … I drove down the street for a test drive around the shop and set off everyones alarm without even trying

OP
OP
frankenm

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Chuckwalla Raceway pic

Managed a 1:58 CW

Car dyno was 430whp with the JB4 and e25 but the car just does not pull like it should, I should be passing cars that are a class lower than me as I tail and catch them through corners into the straights I am right behind them and the car does not pull like I am 300lbs lighter with 100 extra horsepower

In other news my competition weight I am targeting is 2900lbs w/driver - I am 99% sure I am getting there.

Will be unlocking my ecu and upgrading to an actual track suspension instead of the KWV3s - plan is to have to car making about 750WHP/800?ish Torque and run the car at 650hp/700ish lbs torque for tracks and hillclimbs

sPgBHJJ.jpg