• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Toyota Supra BOOTMOD BM3 license with WIFI module and Cable

ksou634

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
BOOTMOD BM3 license transfer with WIFI module and cable - $450 shipped

image_67205633.JPG
Sponsored

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I have a laptop with an Ethernet port
do I need the Wi-Fi module?
if not how much for the license and cable?

OP
OP

ksou634

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I have a laptop with an Ethernet port
do I need the Wi-Fi module?
if not how much for the license and cable?
The WiFi module is not needed if you are using a laptop. It is just for convenient. It is $300 for the license and cable.

OP
OP

ksou634

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Ok cool how do I pay for this?
I'll take Paypal . Please add 3% for G&S. I will need your email and Supra Vin to transfer the license and address to ship the cable.

Last edited:

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
This is for an A90 Supra correct?does it also come with the maps?do you know if you can still download the maps with a license transfer or are they not included?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
This is for an A90 Supra correct?does it also come with the maps?do you know if you can still download the maps with a license transfer or are they not included?
Doesn't come with maps. That's $50 from bootmod website. Mentioned it on another reply of yours.
With BM3 you're not downloading maps per say. You're subscribing. Once you select which map you want, it'll download and flash...
Better do some reading ahead.. it's not complicated at all, but just be informed.. they've a good wiki

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
So you would have to lock the DME on your car and uninstall the software to transfer?

OP
OP

ksou634

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
So you would have to lock the DME on your car and uninstall the software to transfer?
I already flashed my Supra back to stock and relock my DME when I switched to Ecutek.