Trans problems

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Little off topic but I plan to upgrade.. scared to launch it at the strip with the stock tq converter. I don’t think you were in the ~750 whp range back when you were launching this trans
750/800ish on that trans.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Slowmk5

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Here are some videos of what my cars doing I am pulling trans and sending it off to be built but was wondering if it is trans or something else, hard shifts to 1st, 2nd is fine, 3rd slams in the falls out then goes in, 4th fine 5th same as 3rd 6th,7th,8th are fine from what I’ve seen (not trying to drive the car). 1st is limited to 10 mph, 2nd 20mph until it locks its self in 2nd then full gear. Just seeing if anyone has had or knows of the problems

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Here are some videos of what my cars doing I am pulling trans and sending it off to be built but was wondering if it is trans or something else, hard shifts to 1st, 2nd is fine, 3rd slams in the falls out then goes in, 4th fine 5th same as 3rd 6th,7th,8th are fine from what I’ve seen (not trying to drive the car). 1st is limited to 10 mph, 2nd 20mph until it locks its self in 2nd then full gear. Just seeing if anyone has had or knows of the problems

This trans seems baked.
Sponsored