UK… ordering to delivery

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & Mazda 2.0 ND, ex SupraPro
Well happy for you, your have it for the spring and summer best times for the Supra, enjoy
Sponsored

S7CKY

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Mustang 2018 Jeep Wrangler
Well happy for you, your have it for the spring and summer best times for the Supra, enjoy
Received an update earlier today, the Supra is now at UK port. Apparently the receiving depots are quite 'congested' so actual delivery (to me) is now likely to happen in March. I had mentioned to the dealer that I was keen to wait for a 23 registration, so this actually suits me.
I really cannot believe how quickly this has happened, after being told by a number of dealers that from placing an order to delivery would take around 9 months.

S7CKY

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Latest update received on Monday, Supra will arrive at local hub on 09th March. Once PDI has been completed should arrive at dealer around 4 days later. Cannot wait.
Originally placed order on the 11th January which makes it around 2 months for whole process. Glad I didn't listen to the multiple dealers who told me it would take around 9 months. Had I had of listened to them without contacting customer service directly, I most likely would have not placed an order.

Scottyt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 supra , mk4 supra
F2B80939-8F80-4627-9785-4FE2261A8B53.png

My special edition should hopefully be with me in a week or 2 , ordered it the minute they got released

S7CKY

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Latest update received on Monday, Supra will arrive at local hub on 09th March. Once PDI has been completed should arrive at dealer around 4 days later. Cannot wait.
Originally placed order on the 11th January which makes it around 2 months for whole process. Glad I didn't listen to the multiple dealers who told me it would take around 9 months. Had I had of listened to them without contacting customer service directly, I most likely would have not placed an order.
Finally, after a number of conflicting updates it has arrived. Picked it up yesterday and am very pleased. Given the relative rarity of the Supra in the UK I had not had chance to drive the 2.0 before placing my order. But it is everything I had hoped for. Having viewed numerous reviews on the Internet, I new exactly what to expect.
20230418_133850.jpg
Sponsored