UK Used Prices

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
Is it me or are they climbing up to the point they don't make an awful lot of sense, I know there are delays but i'm looking at one with 5400 miles on it on registered Jan 2020 and it's 48995. Seems like way too much to me? Could swear a month back that was maybe 45000 worth?
Sponsored

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
That extra Ā£3995 is them probably trying to claw back some of the cost of petrol theyā€™ve shelled out for over the past month ??

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Yeah I wouldnā€™t bother. I saw a 21 on 2000 mileā€™s yesterday for what Iā€™m paying new. Having said that itā€™s been 3 months since ordering and no news for me if I can expect it anytime soon.
Im interested to see what the refresh announcement end of April is as Iā€™m at the point now where Iā€™m thinking its worth waiting for whatever that brings

OP
OP

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
Yeah I wouldnā€™t bother. I saw a 21 on 2000 mileā€™s yesterday for what Iā€™m paying new. Having said that itā€™s been 3 months since ordering and no news for me if I can expect it anytime soon.
Im interested to see what the refresh announcement end of April is as Iā€™m at the point now where Iā€™m thinking its worth waiting for whatever that brings
Was it red by any chance?

OP
OP

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
Yeah thats crazy. Its annoying because when i started looking into getting one they were like 43k for a very low miler like that.

Now they seem to have gone up 6k ish when i now have the money :(

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
I need the same to happen to my FK8 so I can break even! If Iā€™d sold back in August Iā€™d have got back every penny paid new including all the extras like service plan but they dropped off over winter and Iā€™m hoping they pick up again now like the Supra has

OP
OP

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
Managed to get one in the end.
Got a very clean basically immaculate one with low miles, a free service when due (next year or at 20k) and a full tank :p
45k, but its the colour i wanted so very excited to collect it Wednesday
Sponsored