[Uk] where to buy carbon steering insert with Supra logo?

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Anyone know where to order EU/UK this insert please?
Screenshot_20230801_234101_Chrome.png
Sponsored

PaulBoxer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0T GR Pro
I purchased this one off of eBay thinking it would be rubbish at just under £8 and I’d end up throwing it away , however turns out it’s excellent quality and fits perfectly albeit no Supra logo

IMG_9085.png

OP
OP
Supra_UK_

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Just wanted to update here for anyone looking to buy the Rexpeed real carbon fibre steering wheel badge/trim with the Supra logo:

Garage Whifbitz, UK based, was charging a Total of around £81 for part+shipping.

So I did some research and was able to purchase the part directly from Rexspeed's US website.

I had to create an account first, it cost $40 for the part + $21 for global express shipping, with today's exchange that came to £50, so that's about 30 pounds cheaper, half a weeks's Tesco lol.

If you're like me and you can't afford a proper new steering wheel yet, but still want to upgrade the boring stock one to make it more pleasant, and you don't want some cheap £5 fake CF crap sticker, this seems to be the best compromise.

I will update here when I actually receive and install the part.

According to gov.uk I should not need to pay any import as it's not a gift and it's <£135, but not 100% clear on VAT, I don't understand these things... :(

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I am yet to be hit with any tax from US stuff. I think it’s got to be something pretty valuable before any tax comes into play.

I did pay a tiny bit of tax on a Rexspeed order where it came direct from Taiwan (like £20 for £700 worth of stuff where Rexpeed purposely undervalued it in their delivery paperwork)

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition