• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Visconti sequential port injection flex fuel ReFlex kit/ Motiv ReFlex PI kit/ Clonable ECU

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
THIS ITEM IS SOLD...I am selling a brand new Visconti sequential port injection kit for a A90 Supra. This does have the sub harness included if you do not already have the Visconti flex fuel kit. This box was only opened to take pictures for this listing. It was purchased for over $1550 plus tax and shipping.
Asking $1200 obo.

SOLD Selling a brand new Motiv ReFlex Plus Port Injection Advanced I/O integration. It does come with the breakout option so it can plug and play with your existing ethenol sensor. And it also comes with the Reflex fuel pressure bar sensor. This kit is used to add port injection on a BM3 or MHD partial or full unlocked 21+ Supra. Paid over 1k with tax and shipping. Asking $700 obo.

SOLD: Also selling a clonable ECU for the Ecutek guys who want to use an Ecutek tuner and get the special sauce. It is in abolute great condition and already has been cloned over by GTP in California using my dme readout files and used in my personal car for testing in case anyone was curious. So it absolutely works and can be cloned over for your vehicle as well by whichever local company you choose using your own dme readout files provided by Femto from your partial unlock. So there is no need to send your ECU overseas again if it has already been partial unlocked by Femto. This ECU has already been bench unlocked so if prices are the same as a few months ago from GTP then it will only cost $600 to have your dme file from Femto cloned over to this one. I will even throw in a free Ecutek ProECU programming kit with purchase of ECU. That's a $350 value for free.
This ECU came from a 2020 BMW X3M40i. The vin# 5UXTY9C08L9B12455.
The date on the ECU is 19-08-14 as you can see from the pictures. Asking 2k obo

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

All transactions will need to be through PayPal or cash if located close enough for a meet up. My location is Arkansas
Everything is ready to ship out.

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

20230508_111405.jpg

20230508_111019.jpg

20230508_110954.jpg

20230508_110938.jpg

20230508_110811.jpg

20230508_110243.jpg

20230508_110233.jpg

20230508_110151.jpg

20230508_110020.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Wowza. Going back to stock?

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
No not completely stock. My cars actually ecu is still tuned with MHD for now with stock turbo. I had a business partner screw me over and take 80k in equipment and another 20k revenue. So needless to say I am hitting the temporary abort build button and turning all resources directly focused on my business until I get the situation stabilized and running smooth again.

And I have already been waiting for my EOS manifold and p2uned turbo kit since November...so what's putting it off another year..lol....correction...I mean til next week.

I will be posting my RK Titanium track edition exhaust as well but not til later in the week. I love it and it's sounds amazing but I think I prefer the dual exit better looks wise.