• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: VQ Carbon Custom Steering Wheel for Sale. Refraction Blue

Callabrator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Refraction Blue A91 Edition Supra
I'm selling this VQ Carbon Custom steering wheel with refraction blue center stripe and stitching. It a gorgeous looking wheel, and I'm only selling it as it unfortunately doesn't fit the shape of my hands. I only had it mounted for a couple days. Everything looks perfect, besides the tiny holes that need to be exposed to pop out the airbag.

$725 for local sale in DFW or $750 shipped.

IMG_6383.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Callabrator

Callabrator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn, if only it wasn't blue I'd pull the trigger on this immediately. I'm sure you'll sell it fast, brother.
Heh, thanks. Not much I can do about that :D

Reactions: zrk

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
That is the A91 stitching color match... correct? if so, I'm interested.

OP
OP
Callabrator

Callabrator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It is VERY close, if not perfect match to the dash stitching. You can see both in this close up pic.

Attachments

OP
OP
Callabrator

Callabrator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All PMs responded to.

OP
OP
Callabrator

Callabrator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Price drop. $700 local or $725 shipped.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
this is a good deal, like really good deal, for $700. I couldn't do blue but even if you go directly to ali express or baba, it is 5-600 and you have a long wait, and personally the extra is worth the ability for shipment right away, plus knowing it came in good shape, wow someone is gonna get a great deal! good luck with sale.
Sponsored