Warning Sticker

SupraTimE

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 MT
I'm relatively new to this group, so please forgive me if this sticker on the driver-side door jamb has been posted before. It cracked me up when I saw it.
Supra Warning Sticker.jpg
Sponsored

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Probably will tell you to deflate the tires for more grip. My stock tires used to be at 32 psi. and I was reaching 263km on stock tires and I didn't deflate the tires and with traction completely off. So you're probably good. But I mean why not just look at the manual to make sure.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
A lot, if not all, performance cars have recommended tire pressures listed in their manual for higher speeds.

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
Probably will tell you to deflate the tires for more grip. My stock tires used to be at 32 psi. and I was reaching 263km on stock tires and I didn't deflate the tires and with traction completely off. So you're probably good. But I mean why not just look at the manual to make sure.
Other way around. It’ll ask you to inflate them.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
iirc, the manual is actually kind of lame. like the recommended tire pressure is same across the range of speeds. like it was or could have been an issue, but final selection of tires they shipped with didn't need different pressures. but its been a while..

OP
OP
SupraTimE

SupraTimE

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 MT
Exactly, I posted the sticker more for comedic value. It's a sign of our litigious society that someone would try to sue Toyota for wrecking their car at speeds over 100mph because they weren't advised as to the property tire inflation. .
Sponsored