a90moe

First Name
Moe
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
HKS Super Sport Catback fitted today 😎

My exhaust journey is finally complete... For now 😘

Originally I had ordered a BoostLogic Ti Exhaust from the US. After much deliberation I realised it was going to be too loud and sold it to someone locally for a decent loss 😢 kept the BoostLogic Downpipe and put that on with the stock exhaust.

Then I decided to purchase a HKS Super Sport Catback from a local business, unfortunately they sent the HKS Super Turbo exhaust by mistake and because I had it shipped to the exhaust install shop, I didn't realise until it was on the car... 😂

Drove that for a week or so but it wasn't really the sound I was after so they happily sent me the correct HKS exhaust I had ordered and that was installed today.

Here's a video of the HKS Super Turbo Exhaust also

Never thought it would sound this much better!!!

Glad you got what you wanted

860_ZUPR4

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition #1383, 2015 WRX, 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2018 Civic Type R
Put it in storage for the winter😭

alexsvoss

First Name
alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Does anyone have the afe catback with catless downpipe?

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
where does the water now go?
There's drain holes all through the hood. The stock ones actually aren't even water tight so I'm sure water already gets in under them, they are just sealed with a little porous foam.

SupraMK86

Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
The OEM fake vents aren't water proof. If you guys happen to open your hood you will see where it drains at the lowest point because of gravity..

Supraboi7

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
What brand vents are those? I think i saw some aftermarket carbon ones but they were still blocked off. Anything special done to these or are they plug n play? Thanks