What did you do to your Supra today?

unshaven

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
I went to grocery to buy a toilet paper :) Then drove to another small time grocery to buy an $18 hand sanitizer... The car was absolutely gorgeous since I got it washed the other day, got some looks too...

Hookah

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra - 2012 C63 AMG - 2008 Audi RS4
Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Which fuse is constant power, because i bought thinkware u1000
I dont think he installed into the one with constant power as this causes issues for bmws. The camera is plugged into the battery which powers it when the cars off. And the battery is plugged into the fuse that shuts off when car turns off. So itll only charge when the car is running.

AndyMy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 launch edition
Vehicle Showcase
I dont think he installed into the one with constant power as this causes issues for bmws. The camera is plugged into the battery which powers it when the cars off. And the battery is plugged into the fuse that shuts off when car turns off. So itll only charge when the car is running.
My thinkwareu1000 hard wire kit come with 3 wire, red yellow and black

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
My thinkwareu1000 hard wire kit come with 3 wire, red yellow and black
And if you took the time to read his step by step guide. He doesnt use the fuse that has constant power. If you did some research and read the dashcam thread youd know that hard wiring a dash cam into a bmw isnt the best idea. That's why he bought an external battery which you plug the camera into.

He has a different camera than you anyways. The wires supplied will be different.