What did you do to your Supra today?

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
I used 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol for my decals and all it did was get all the dirt off. Paint was still good looking.
Great, that is what I used but some paint came off on the cloth and the red is now dull.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Great, that is what I used but some paint came off on the cloth and the red is now dull.
Well that sucks. I used isopropyl alcohol on my calipers before I coated them and didnā€™t have any bleed off. Did you use anything before that on them?

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
Well that sucks. I used isopropyl alcohol on my calipers before I coated them and didnā€™t have any bleed off. Did you use anything before that on them?
No, wiped them off, then a little, not a lot of the alcohol and I looked at the cloth and was shocked to see red. Didn't believe it, so I wiped again. lol More came off so of course, I stopped. The other one I just cleaned real well with other stuff and no issue.

On the one that was dulled, no I didn't respray anything, I don't care that much but am really surprised how easy it was to make the paint soft.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Where did you get the gas cap? Like that