What did you do to your Supra today?

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
I sold it, short but sweet. Never thought I would be lusting after a 20 year old chevy but here we are. Drove it two hours home and we both had a huge smile on our face the whole time.

F482BF52-2F69-4AA6-97BD-9448DD0AC1DE.jpeg
Did it come with a fresh set of all white New Balance 608s and a crisp pair of freshly ironed denim shorts without a belt and a Salty Dog Cafe T-shirt tucked in?

(I kid, I kid)

(Mostly)

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Did it come with a fresh set of all white New Balance 608s and a crisp pair of freshly ironed denim shorts without a belt and a Salty Dog Cafe T-shirt tucked in?

(I kid, I kid)

(Mostly)
And the socks that give you a tan line halfway up your shin. Although I see kids wearing socks like that nowadays too. Wait… what exactly is going here?

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Engine bay complete for now.. next step .. performance.

931E98FA-B7A3-47E3-B63C-B0A17387BF56.jpeg

2DC23894-A60F-4BD0-8C3A-421A008A5020.jpeg
Looks great! Side note BTW how did you get the wrinkles out of your Supra flag lol? Just throw it in the dryer? Mine came all folded uo

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Lol my wife put a towel over it and ironed it !
Perfect well it looks fresh so I'll give it a go thanks mate!

Vuuduu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Looks great! Side note BTW how did you get the wrinkles out of your Supra flag lol? Just throw it in the dryer? Mine came all folded uo
I just used an iron on the lowest setting.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And the socks that give you a tan line halfway up your shin. Although I see kids wearing socks like that nowadays too. Wait… what exactly is going here?
Right?! I see kids with those socks and mullet haircuts all over my area. It’s thoroughly confusing to my vintage 1980 ass.

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
It came with tinted windows, red caliper covers, branded seat belt cushions and front plate, and a 12-cd changer with the magazine and other "accessories" still wrapped in the original plastic under the trunk floor 😳 And new Pilot sport AS tires, not a bad starting point at all.

Tint and caliper covers are absolutely coming off this weekend 😤 along with all the belts hoses and fluids. The brake fluid is black?! Bucket seats next month... I want to do it now, but I don't want to puke fluid on a track hundreds of miles from home. Feels like sitting on a barstool compared to the supra seats.

No regrets!

FWIW I am 33 years old.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It came with tinted windows, red caliper covers, branded seat belt cushions and front plate, and a 12-cd changer with the magazine and other "accessories" still wrapped in the original plastic under the trunk floor 😳 And new Pilot sport AS tires, not a bad starting point at all.

Tint and caliper covers are absolutely coming off this weekend 😤 along with all the belts hoses and fluids. The brake fluid is black?! Bucket seats next month... I want to do it now, but I don't want to puke fluid on a track hundreds of miles from home. Feels like sitting on a barstool compared to the supra seats.

No regrets!

FWIW I am 33 years old.
They're fun as hell and I hope you keep us all updated on the future build!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Bleh.... I hope people keep buying hybrids and EVs.... that means more gasoline for me.
I actually had to drive the Supra today cause the battery was dead on the EV haha. I dont have a quick charger yet. Of course its out of gas too so will be doing the monthly $80 fill up.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
The 6 port Full Race Kit arrived and Its off to the powder coater to get some Cerakote sprayed on the hot parts. I'm also powder coating the new charge pipe to match the rest of the accent parts in the car.

The 6466 housing is polished, so I going to keep it that way. Looks like a center piece lol. It should stand out.

I'll get pictures of everything once I drop the vehicle off.