What did you do to your Supra today?

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
Installed the second set of Maxton V3 side skirts that arrived today.

D9665F04-2903-4D61-9190-9FA803A4C9AE.jpeg

121ABE5D-1B5B-4C6A-A15E-63E2AC39F2B0.jpeg
How did you put on the rear and side skirts? The directions that came with them all mention using the screws to drill it in but would really prefer not drilling into my car if I don’t have to. Did you use 3M double sided tape and adhesive promoter?

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
Installed the maxton v3 side skirts and spats today ?
How did you put these on? Did you use the provided screws and drill into the car or use 3M double sided tape?

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
How did you put these on? Did you use the provided screws and drill into the car or use 3M double sided tape?
I used my own self tapping screws and some 3m tape

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Wife washed the Supra because we're driving to Sebring tomorrow - where it'll get really dirty on the track :oops: But she enjoys washing the car... So who am I to stop her 🤷‍♂️

Wife? lucky you. Great that she helps and goes to track with you. Mine gets too bored- went once! - and now says
"have fun, don't die- i still need your money"

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Wife? lucky you. Great that she helps and goes to track with you. Mine gets too bored- went once! - and now says
"have fun, don't die- i still need your money"
My homegirl could heel n toe before I could. And she pushed me to get this Supra (she loves BMW & misses her M3)! Also, I’m sure she wanted me out of her hair knowing this would keep me busy and obsessed for quite some time.

678C9235-C485-415D-A43F-63B72F29FA1B.jpeg

No OBD access since I’m going to keep the JB4 running. But this app picked up my XGPS and simple as hell. Probably use it over Harry’s this weekend.
A6A73771-0113-48E1-A269-C64EFC013527.jpeg

Little tape and she’ll be good to go. Won’t need the USB cable with 8-12 hour battery. Nice the Supra has a cigarette lighter and USB easily accessible for track days 😃

Last edited:

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
How did you put on the rear and side skirts? The directions that came with them all mention using the screws to drill it in but would really prefer not drilling into my car if I don’t have to. Did you use 3M double sided tape and adhesive promoter?
For the rear, I removed the 2 clips and replaced them with rivnuts and screws
Did the same as @Mk5phtm for the rears. For the V3 sides there’s a hole that you drill in the front area that lines up with the clip/screw under the front wheel well and you pretty much have to use the self tapping screws that come with the skirts (3M tape alone will not be strong enough if you or your passenger gets out and accidentally step on the skirt) - but I didn’t do 10 self tapping screws on each side like the instructions said. Think I did like 3-4 on each side and used 3M tape in the gaps.

Which reminds me - @SD_MK: if you still want the first set of damaged Maxton v3 skirts I got, they are yours for free ninety nine. Just want it out of my garage.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Driving tracks all across the world and US (like laguna seca) would be fun as hell! Maybe my 2nd kid won't go to college and I can use his 529 plan 😜
The experiences worth it. In June I went to Germany and drove the nurburgring a couple times. That was amazing I'd really like to go back. Living in california, I've gone up and down the state and driven on some really amazing courses. Laguna Seca is definitely up there as one of my favorites. I plan to arrange a trip to go drive Spa. That one's going to be a while out cuz I'll have to save a bit extra for that one LOL. I have a bucket list of courses to go to. Now that I have another car, I'm stoked all over again.

More and more I appreciate this color. More work keep being done, added mods to my fresh CU gray A91 with about 200 miles on the clock.
I've had a couple cars that color. I'm a fan. Even the Mustang looked good in it.

FB_IMG_1644297572175.jpg