What did you do to your Supra today?

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Never had an airbag go off (*knocks on wood), but any concerns of CF shrapnel flying towards your face if the airbags go off?

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Never had an airbag go off (*knocks on wood), but any concerns of CF shrapnel flying towards your face if the airbags go off?
Usually, the point where the cover open up is usually under the emblem and that part of the air bag cover flies upward. IMO, i don't think you have to worry about shrapnel from that flying at you. And 3M tape usually does a great job with adherence. I'm not saying there is a 0% chance of it happening though.

fyaj

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra
Freshly detailed and ceramic coated with Cquartz UK 3.0. Also, Installed Rexpeed V2 kit with fender trim kit. Great fitment for both the lip kit and fender trim kit. Waiting on my 20" Work CR 2 piece wheels and will lower it on HKS adjustable springs.

20210125_172453.jpg
How hard was the installation of the kit? Is it possible for a regular joe to DIY?

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
Installed the AMS Performance A90 Supra Anti-Wind Buffeting Kit. Wow what a difference. It is nice to be able to drive around with the windows rolled down. Fit and finish seem almost like it is OEM.

BoostedMKV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1990 Nissan 300zx TT, 1996 Acura Integra
How hard was the installation of the kit? Is it possible for a regular joe to DIY?
Yes, I'm definitely no mechanic and this was an easy install. If I had to say there was a hard part, it was the front lip. Mainly getting my hands in tight spots to put the supplied nuts over the bolts.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Installed the BMS Billet Strut Braces! Was worried about them fitting over the MST Intake but they fit nice. Easy install

IMG_8475.jpg
these look nice. My only curiosity lies with why Burger decided to make them 2 lbs heavier than OEM ones on the Z4.

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
these look nice. My only curiosity lies with why Burger decided to make them 2 lbs heavier than OEM ones on the Z4.
Oh I didn't know that! Thanks for the info .. which strut bars are lighter then? Maybe Forge?

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Oh I didn't know that! Thanks for the info .. which strut bars are lighter then? Maybe Forge?
Yeah both strut bars on the Z4 are about 1LB total, whereas the BMS strut bars are 3LBS total. I do like the way they look, may look for something lighter - just not sure.

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
Yeah both strut bars on the Z4 are about 1LB total, whereas the BMS strut bars are 3LBS total. I do like the way they look, may look for something lighter - just not sure.
Yea! They’re really nice but a bit heavier. This car is also a bit of a show car so I’m fine with a little extra weight for a cleaner bay.