What did you do to your Supra today?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Got mine out for the season! I'll snap a pic on lunch or something. Car needs a good wash, and wheels are FILTHY. Can't wait for to install the CF Ceramic pads for less dust on the rims.

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
I've never been one for cosmetic mods, but that's sick!
I'd argue its more than cosmetic if you're still running a stock wheel. The thicker wheels like what DarkZupra has and that NitroYellowMKV puts out feel far better in your hands, which when that is the main connection to your car other than the seat is worth a lot to me. Maybe that is still a cosmetic mod though I don't know...since realistically its not going to have any real performance benefit. I felt like my NitroYellowMKV wheel in alcantara was a huge upgrade in feel when I got it in over the weekend.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Mirror caps on our supras have been the same this whole time right? Trying to buy carbon fiber mirror caps on eBay and listing said they’re for 2018-2020 but get the feeling seller doesn’t know what he’s talking about since the car didn’t exist in 2018 😂 but I do want to make sure they’ll fit my 2023
This. I'm looking at getting the IND coloured caps but nobody can tell me if they will fit RHD cars. Surely the mirror caps are identical mirror images on the inside as well as out. Can anyone confirm?

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Installed. Crappy pic for now but will take some better ones this weekend.

IMG_7382.jpeg
This is awesome. Looks like it must have been a fun install too. Also checked out your instagram to see more of your ride and i gotta say you got some of the nicest pictures of a Supra out there. What camera are you using?

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
This is awesome. Looks like it must have been a fun install too. Also checked out your instagram to see more of your ride and i gotta say you got some of the nicest pictures of a Supra out there. What camera are you using?
Thanks! I just use my iPhone 14 Pro. There are some professional pics on there a buddy took for me but I know less than 0 about photography, so I'm not sure what he used.

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
They do have them for a manual.
contact @NitroYelloMKV he can hook you up.

Do they have one similar to the whirl one (basically retrofitted G80 type, with the smaller airbag center piece, and the slimmer bottom stem and the gap :love: )?

1681439084197.png
1681439105601.png

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
As @Stvee mentioned these are the quick jacks. I got the 5000tl, stock height I can use the medium rubber blocks without issue. Have the slim blocks for when its lowered.

Which ohlins setup did you go with? Did they help reduce some of the wheel gap? I was pretty impressed with what the car could do stock, can't even imagine how it's gonna feel on some proper suspension. Also what's your take on sway bars?
My wonderful installer/mechanic said the Ohlins had a track setup suggestion, and he did it according to their specs. We had to remove my camber plates and put back the OEM top hats, for ease of install. I have adjustable SPL control arms for negative camber. So that wasn’t an issue. I‘m now back to stock wheel gap/ride height. These Ohlins springs are so much stiffer. So that with the added gap, I’m not coming anywhere close to rubbing (or blowing my tire again 😂 ) on track. I can fly over the rumbles during a corner well over 100 mph without the slightest worry. I have front and rear sway bars. They are much beefier than the OEM. I started with those alone, thinking I wouldn’t need coilovers. I probably could have stayed with just that if I didn’t get lowering springs.

But que sera sera, all meant to be. I‘m happier than a pig 🐷 in shit 💩 now. I feel like I can go a lot faster on track. So I’ll continue to progress with this setup for sure. I feel like these Ohlins have a much greater limit than what I currently did (time wise) this last weekend. You can really feel the thought & R&D that went into these suckers for our car.

https://www.ohlins.com/product/road-track/toyota-supra-j29/

https://world.ohlins.com/app/uploads/2021/03/ohlins_prodnews_rt_Toyota-supra_TOSMU00.pdf