What did you do to your Supra today?

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
If you verbally told me this without the visuals I would be like "bruh, don't do that", but I gotta say, that looks pretty darn good!
I was worried at first what I was painting them, but it turned out pretty well at the end.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I really can't give you an instruction. I started from the edge and gently pulled the spoiler until it came off. The only thing that left on the car was a bit of dirt, water marks and some leftovers from polishing 😊

More photos, since you asked.
Feel free to follow me on insta as that's where I share most 😁https://instagram.com/nt80onedrives

20230812_181246.jpg

20230812_181258.jpg

20230812_181248.jpg

20230812_181317.jpg

20230812_181319.jpg
Damn she’s clean dude! Well done 👏🏼

Quick share. Was at a gas station over the weekend filling up (not Costco, lol). Police officer in a SUV is next to me filling up. I finish and start my car. Restarting the car w/ AWE track exhaust & catless dp after sitting a few minutes is thunderous to say the least. Think sonic boom. Before I could pull out, he pulls in front of me with his window down. I’m thinking oh 💩…. and he says “I gotta tell you I absolutely love your car!” With a very serious looking face and thumbs up. I said ”Thank you Sir!” and he drove off.

That‘s two law enforcement people that‘s gone out of their way to give the Supra some praise. I know Florida gets a lot of bad beef 🥩 but that’s one of the things I love the most.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota

Golfer2321

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 Premium AT
Hey guys! I just put my deposit down on a '24 3.0 Premium AT in Nocturnal over the weekend. I was wondering what modifications would be some of the first things to do. Either mechanical or cosmetic. Dealer said it should be here by Christmas, but I am not getting my hopes up too soon, as I know it can take longer than that.

Looking forward to it!
Zach

Golfer2321

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 Premium AT
Zach get yourself some wind buffers asap! I went with the AMS ones. Theres a thread that someone had done a break down with multiple vendors. AMS has great reviews and they make a massive difference.

https://www.amsperformance.com/product/ams-performance-mkv-toyota-gr-supra-anti-buffeting-kit/
I was definitely getting a pair at some point. Saw some previous posts regarding them but didn't know which ones are best. I'll probably purchase a little sooner to delivery date so they're not making me any more antsy waiting.

Thanks for the suggestion on which to purchase!