What's your biggest car cleaning fu*k up?

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Didn't install the pressure washer nozzle properly and it shot towards the car when I pressed it. It chipped the paint, but gladly in a hard to see spot
Had the washer nozzle come off about an hour ago and dent the shit out of my hood...... not a happy camper right now. I even pulled the trigger pointed away from the car for a few seconds and was rinsing the car and it popped off, sending the nozzle at mach 60 at the hood. Nozzle landed about 20ft away in the grass.

Ps. Was starting a 10 hour complete wash, decon, strip, bar, polish & ceramic coat.... needless to say I'm now thinking of drinking a beer, and thinking how hard it is going to be getting the hard water spots off the car. Because I just picked up and went inside after a few choice words.
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Had the washer nozzle come off about an hour ago and dent the shit out of my hood...... not a happy camper right now. I even pulled the trigger pointed away from the car for a few seconds and was rinsing the car and it popped off, sending the nozzle at mach 60 at the hood. Nozzle landed about 20ft away in the grass.

Ps. Was starting a 10 hour complete wash, decon, strip, bar, polish & ceramic coat.... needless to say I'm now thinking of drinking a beer, and thinking how hard it is going to be getting the hard water spots off the car. Because I just picked up and went inside after a few choice words.
Hopefully PDR should help your pain. Get back out there and take those water spots off!

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Hopefully PDR should help your pain. Get back out there and take those water spots off!
There's a pretty defined line where the edge of the nozzle hit. I'm in the process of trying to find a new carbon hood.
Sponsored