Where did you guys buy your donor DME for 21+

WhiteNissan300zx

First Name
SC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 300zx Twin Turbo, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
Can’t seem to find anywhere selling pre June 2020 DMES, Facebook has lots of scammer and not many posted here. Just looking for a reliable place or person that is selling one. Thanks.
Sponsored

Moorman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.app.goo.gl
Car(s)
2020 Supra (RIP); 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range
I have one I could be willing to part with, but TBH it's going to be really expensive to get me to let go of it. I've intended to get back into a MkV so I kept my 2020 ECU, but money can be persuasive.

OP
OP
WhiteNissan300zx

WhiteNissan300zx

First Name
SC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 300zx Twin Turbo, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
I have one I could be willing to part with, but TBH it's going to be really expensive to get me to let go of it. I've intended to get back into a MkV so I kept my 2020 ECU, but money can be persuasive.
Name your price we could negotiate?

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
I am also interested in average price, not this particular unit or anything. Just so I have a base understanding of what upgrade avenue costs how much money.

Moorman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.app.goo.gl
Car(s)
Based on Zack's comment, you'd have to be pretty desperate to buy mine; didn't realize they were attainable so cheap. $7k might convince me, but even then I just know the moment it's gone we'll learn the next MY will have a targa & there will be no ECUs available anywhere.

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
Can’t seem to find anywhere selling pre June 2020 DMES, Facebook has lots of scammer and not many posted here. Just looking for a reliable place or person that is selling one. Thanks.
Look out of Europe there are a fair few there, remember this ecu was used in a lot of bmws so check out eBay too.
@Moorman must be smoking something when you can buy new or send yours away to femto so much less.

Moorman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.app.goo.gl
Car(s)
Look out of Europe there are a fair few there, remember this ecu was used in a lot of bmws so check out eBay too.
@Moorman must be smoking something when you can buy new or send yours away to femto so much less.
Absolutely no reason for disparaging comments. I prefaced that it'd be really expensive and someone would have to be desperate to buy it. If that scenario doesn't describe you, then WTF do you care how much money it would take to get it out of my hands?

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
Absolutely no reason for disparaging comments. I prefaced that it'd be really expensive and someone would have to be desperate to buy it. If that scenario doesn't describe you, then WTF do you care how much money it would take to get it out of my hands?
I don’t care, so please calm down. Yes you did state it would be expensive and I’m not disputing that. However I don’t think anyone would have expected 7k to be your price tag. It does seem somewhat greedy.
Now this post is rhetorical for you and does not warrant a reply. All the best if you do sell it.

@WhiteNissan300zx I recommend you check Europe out, or worst case scenario you get your DME femtod.
if you do Femto I recommend you go directly to them as some of the prices vendors are quoting are so much more.
Sponsored