• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

willing to buy? OBDLink MX+ (DONE)

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
Just curious, anyone here willing to sell an OBDLink MX+? the cheapest i can find is $90 brand new shipped.
Just wanted to see if anyone here can give it to me for cheaper.. :dunno:
Sponsored

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
$90 for what it is, is a great price. especially if you are a bmw person.
what I did was split the cost with my brother and a friend. We all have BMWs and we trade off the reader when necessary.
you can also go to oreillys or autozone. Technically they are not allowed to clear codes, but if you tell them to do so. They will

theguysmiley

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, Nitro Yellow
I'll ship you a CX for $25. It works great on the Supra with Bimmercode, but it is more limited in other applications (e.g., doesn't work on my motorcycle).

OP
OP
wolf_kyle

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
$90 for what it is, is a great price. especially if you are a bmw person.
what I did was split the cost with my brother and a friend. We all have BMWs and we trade off the reader when necessary.
you can also go to oreillys or autozone. Technically they are not allowed to clear codes, but if you tell them to do so. They will
actually im the only one in my friend group with a "BMW" ? comming from a group of 90s sh!tboxes haha. I just got the Surpa as my "trophy" car as a remembrance of where i came from and could actually afford one now..

OP
OP
wolf_kyle

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll ship you a CX for $25. It works great on the Supra with Bimmercode, but it is more limited in other applications (e.g., doesn't work on my motorcycle).
sorry but really looking for the MX+. thank you though. maybe someone else would want it?

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
actually im the only one in my friend group with a "BMW" ? comming from a group of 90s sh!tboxes haha. I just got the Surpa as my "trophy" car as a remembrance of where i came from and could actually afford one now..
Iā€™m assuming you want it for bimmercode.
you can always buy it from Walmart. Use it then return it and say it didnā€™t fit the car ??ā€ā™‚

OP
OP
wolf_kyle

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™m assuming you want it for bimmercode.
you can always buy it from Walmart. Use it then return it and say it didnā€™t fit the car ??ā€ā™‚
oh i didnt even know they had it at walmart hahah. maybe i will. Thanks!

OP
OP
wolf_kyle

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

cdm11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Tungsten
With regards to just Bimmercode and a '21 Supra, what would be the major differences between the cx and the mx+??? I won't use it for anything other than Bimmercode and the Supra.
Sponsored