Windshield and chips, so easy with the 2020 and cleaning the Windshield is horrible.

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
It costs 400 to have it done here. Seems worth it.
same cost here. I am pretty sure that is just the standard cost of it. But considering windshield replacement is 500-1000 for this car plus retinting my front windshield for another $150 the pros seemed to outway to cons really quickly on this.
Sponsored

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah and it also probably doesn’t help that the windshield wipers apply so much pressure on these cars. Mine judder across the windshield every time even under heavy rain. I love this car so much but I feel everything associated with the windshield causes frustration lol

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I prefer my baby doesnt see the rain and only nice days. However, i drove mine in the rain once cause i was on my way to the dealer for service and my wipers were smooth didnt see the judder you described. Have not driven in the rain since

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I prefer my baby doesnt see the rain and only nice days. However, i drove mine in the rain once cause i was on my way to the dealer for service and my wipers were smooth didnt see the judder you described. Have not driven in the rain since
I daily my Supra and in Florida summers it rains almost every day. I’ve noticed it from early on. Maybe I just have defective blades or something idk, but it’s definitely annoying
Sponsored