• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [WTS] 2022 Supra 2.0 Nitro Yello

MKVeeeeee

First Name
giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2.0
2022 2.0 - ~6976 miles. I am an the original owner, purchased new. Wife having baby, supra needs to go....

Current Mods:
Full IND Reflector Delete - rear not installed, front are installed
Autotecknic Canards
a91 Tiger Stripes
Kenji Catless DP
VargasTurbo Wheel Stud Conversion (M14x1.25 to M14x1.50)
Cusco Rear Power Brace and Harness Bar
Cusco Front Power Brace MKV Supra
JB4 map 5 e30
OLM JDM Style Roof Visor

Group A Design Supra A90 GR1 Front Fenders

Current Parts in Transit

Parts that come with the car but are not installed
Cusco Front Sway Bar
Cusco Rear Sway Bar
Cusco Rear Chassis Power Brace
RK Titanium Single signature driver exit exhuast

Factory Options on the Car, Tech Package and Carbon Mirror Caps

Looking for some to purchase the car at the buyout price of my loan - $43,3XX.00

Current Instant Trade in offers from carmax, carvana etc... $39,000.00 - I will sell the mods and recoup some of the cost, then trade it in need be. Just putting this out there in case someone is interested. I can get more photos once the snow melts .....

sup.jpg
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
given the way the market is going and if you have a solid offer of 39k, I would take it and run. Sell all the mods, you'll get some of what you are looking for back, and let carmax have the car, it is so much easier than dealing with private sale.

DR.COKE

First Name
COKE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUPRA
go back To stock and take the 39k. I turned down a mint 2022 white 2.0 with 3500 miles certified for 40,600+ 700 fee From a distance dealer. Car was stock But had duck bill and tints. I would had to pay tax and shipping on top. Ended up with a 3.0 for not much more. Also with a loan you canā€™t sell the car that easily as you donā€™t have title in hand and new buyer has to pay you cash for you to clear title with BANK that has to clear title with DMV before you can get title. Ask me how I know. Faster and better to sell carmax or any dealer Without title cleared.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
GLWS but if you have the factory fender Iā€™d put it back on. Maybe Iā€™m in the minority but it looks to me like the car was in an accident and a new fender was installed but wasnā€™t painted. I know, opinions are like certain body parts. We all have themā€¦

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Good luck. I've been getting $45k offers for my 3.0 with 5900mi. I LOL at all of them. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
MKVeeeeee

MKVeeeeee

First Name
giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2.0
part out has begun, thread closed lmfao
Sponsored