First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Fiat Multipla is still the highest one on my list

Fiat_Multipla_front_20080825.jpg
Wow 😮. That even beats the Pontiac Aztec. It looks like some kind of field science vehicle. Only way I‘d drive that would be wearing a Hazmat suit ☣

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Wow, came in here to post the Aztec but someone found an uglier car. Props to you, man.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm sure most people wont agree with me but the C8 Corvette. I don't know why but I hate the way this thing looks. There's just something about these cars that look off to me. I really want to like them because they're awesome cars, but every time I see one in person I just can't find a good angle on the car that makes me like it.

1683813388214.png

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
I'm sure most people wont agree with me but the C8 Corvette. I don't know why but I hate the way this thing looks. There's just something about these cars that look off to me. I really want to like them because they're awesome cars, but every time I see one in person I just can't find a good angle on the car that makes me like it.

1683813388214.png
I attribute that to the elongated rear "trunk" area, which makes the overall dimension look odd and more like a Camaro.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I attribute that to the elongated rear "trunk" area, which makes the overall dimension look odd and more like a Camaro.
Yeah I think you're right.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
So many to list but I’ll start here

IMG_0760.jpeg
Wow, came in here to post the Aztec but someone found an uglier car. Props to you, man.
There’s a good argument that the Aztec was simply ahead of its time:https://www.drivingline.com/article...motive-embarassment-or-way-ahead-of-its-time/

The designer of the Aztec also designed the C7 FWIW: https://jalopnik.com/the-guy-in-charge-of-the-c7-corvettes-design-made-the-1440352459

Yeah, I think they were trying to keep the “squared off rear” signature corvette styling, and it just doesn’t feel cohesive the way it’s been implemented on the C8.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Tesla-Cybertruck-1kk-1024x576.jpg

Physics also tells me that the biggest single wiper blade in history will never be able to move fast enough to safely clear water in even a mild rainstorm, let alone a heavy one. The tip speed would have to break the sound barrier FFS.
Sponsored