Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Installed the Sayber hood vents they look solid and keep tires on average 9–10 degrees cooler “ Celsius “ and got sway bar

IMG_5227.jpeg

71367171462__89C20802-0CF6-47D0-893D-088F052B300A.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Front and rear Sway bars installed and wow the difference is night and day tbh can’t believe car came the way it did . Also huge shoutout to @A90 Shop for providing me with what I think from what I have seen and trust me I have heard and seen many exhausts the best sounding exhaust for the supra and the build quality and fitment are mint compared to tomeis fitment . As of now what’s next is rollcage from @StudioRSR transmission upgrade from pure and huge shoutout to dynamic autowerx for providing the turbo for this project I am in no way obliged to talk good about the new ultra flow R turbo I’ll be honest once I get my hands on it 🫡
IMG_5505.jpeg

IMG_5502_jpg.jpeg

IMG_5507_jpg.jpeg

Nadaclosefriend

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Those sway bars from eibach? I’ve been looking into these for my first modification. Thought it would be a good start for performance before getting into the ecu & engine.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Those sway bars from eibach? I’ve been looking into these for my first modification. Thought it would be a good start for performance before getting into the ecu & engine.
For handling I for sure would say coilovers and sway bars both front and back are a must

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Quick update : as of now I have to do a proper run but a normal run deff more time in the car I am doing 11.85 1/4 mile 4.32 seconds 0-100KM/H I deff think there is 11.5 ish in a good condition road this is tested on the street . And I have a lot of aero parts . I am extremely happy as of now I will be getting a whole bunch of fueling upgrades from spool preformnace ! Which will allow me to achieve around 750-800WHP on DI no PI which can be a pain if you don’t have ecutek it will
Be interesting to see what I run with fueling upgrade and turbo !

IMG_5744.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Quick update : as of now I have to do a proper run but a normal run deff more time in the car I am doing 11.85 1/4 mile 4.32 seconds 0-100KM/H I deff think there is 11.5 ish in a good condition road this is tested on the street . And I have a lot of aero parts . I am extremely happy as of now I will be getting a whole bunch of fueling upgrades from spool preformnace ! Which will allow me to achieve around 750-800WHP on DI no PI which can be a pain if you don’t have ecutek it will
Be interesting to see what I run with fueling upgrade and turbo !

IMG_5744.png
ouch that 60'

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
ouch that 60'
Trust I know 💀 this is me trying to launch with no tread after I went to track and did 35 laps Falkens horrible by the way they boil

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I'm excited to share my thoughts about the upgrades I'm planning to install on my Toyota GR Supra from Dynamic Autowerx. While I haven't had the chance to experience them on the road just yet, I'm already impressed by the exceptional quality and craftsmanship.

Let's start with the Ultra Flow Turbo. It's a beast in its own right, and the attention to detail is evident. The turbo has undergone a complete overhaul, boasting a much larger turbine wheel and compressor wheel with a high-flow design. It's like having a full-frame turbo tucked away in an OEM appearance manifold. The prospect of potentially reaching 875HP with the right modifications is tantalizing.

What's particularly impressive are the fine details of this turbo. The custom S-blade compressor wheel, the lightweight high-flow turbine wheel made from MAR-M alloy, and the upgraded components like the bearing housing and high-flow turbine housing all point to a turbo that's been carefully engineered. The fact that each turbo undergoes a rigorous balancing process, along with being designed, machined, welded, and assembled in the USA, is a testament to its quality.

The 5” Downpipe

Moving on to the 5” downpipe, it's clear that Dynamic Autowerx has put thought into optimizing exhaust flow. While I haven't installed it just yet, I can already appreciate the design. Unlike many aftermarket downpipes that narrow down quickly, this one maintains a consistent 5-inch diameter from the turbo down to a 4-inch OEM connection.

The use of full stainless steel for durability, the stainless-steel flex joint with an inner stainless liner for longevity, and the meticulous TIG welding and local back purging are all signs of a well-crafted product.

I'm looking forward to the day I get these upgrades installed and can experience firsthand how they transform my GR Supra. Even before the installation, the quality and attention to detail have me confident that these modifications will be worth every penny, delivering not just performance gains but also an enhanced driving experience. Stay tuned for updates on how these upgrades fare on the road!

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Pictures below :

IMG_5872.jpeg

IMG_5871.jpeg

IMG_5870.jpeg

IMG_5867.jpeg

IMG_5866.jpeg

IMG_5865.jpeg

IMG_5857.jpeg

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
As an avid car enthusiast and the proud owner of a Toyota Supra powered by the formidable B58 engine, I'd like to take you on a personal journey into my choice of engine oil – the MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil. This isn't a tale of a salesman advocating a product; it's the story of a car lover's pursuit of perfection, and why MOTUL V300 became an indispensable part of that journey.

**The Heart of My Supra**

The B58 engine in my GR Supra is a work of art, a marvel of engineering that combines power and precision. It's an engine that thrives on performance, but it also demands meticulous care. It was this quest for the perfect engine oil that led me to MOTUL V300 5W-40.

**The Precision Formula**

MOTUL V300 5W-40 isn't your average motor oil. It's a formula meticulously crafted for high-performance applications. What spoke to me was the precision and attention to detail that went into its formulation. It wasn't just about lubrication; it was about ensuring my engine's heart received the care it deserved.

Certainly, here are some facts about MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil:

1. **High-Performance Formula:** MOTUL V300 is designed for high-performance applications, making it an ideal choice for sports cars, racing vehicles, and turbocharged engines.

2. **Extensive Racing Heritage:** MOTUL has a rich history in motorsports, and the V300 oil is often used by professional racing teams and enthusiasts worldwide.

3. **Precision Viscosity:** The 5W-40 viscosity rating ensures optimal flow during cold starts while maintaining stability at high temperatures, offering protection in a wide range of driving conditions.

4. **Thermal Stability:** MOTUL V300 is known for its exceptional thermal stability, which means it retains its protective qualities even when exposed to extreme heat, making it ideal for high-performance engines.

5. **Shear Stability:** It features additives that enhance shear stability, ensuring the oil maintains its viscosity and lubricating properties even under high shear forces, common in turbocharged engines.

6. **Advanced Anti-Wear Properties:** MOTUL V300 creates a strong protective film on engine components, reducing friction and wear, which is crucial for high-stress engine parts like turbochargers.

7. **Effective Detergency:** The oil includes detergents and cleaning agents that prevent deposit buildup and sludge formation, promoting engine cleanliness and longevity.

8. **Reduced Oil Consumption:** MOTUL V300's formulation minimizes oil consumption, leading to less frequent top-offs and reduced risk of engine damage due to low oil levels.

9. **Extended Oil Change Intervals:** Its robust formula allows for extended oil change intervals while still ensuring engine protection, reducing the frequency and cost of oil changes.

10. **High-Performance Additives:** The oil is enriched with high-performance additives that enhance engine protection and power delivery, making it suitable for demanding driving conditions.

11. **Motorsports-Approved:** MOTUL V300 is often used in various motorsport events, including Formula 1, endurance racing, and more, showcasing its exceptional performance credentials.

12. **Trusted Worldwide:** MOTUL is a globally recognized brand known for its quality and innovation in lubricants, with a presence in over 130 countries.

13. **Engineered for Precision:** Every aspect of MOTUL V300's formulation is engineered with precision, ensuring it meets the specific needs of high-performance engines like the B58 in the Toyota GR Supra.

14. **Consistent Protection:** It provides consistent protection to critical engine components, ensuring they operate at their best, even during extreme driving conditions.

15. **Trusted by Enthusiasts:** MOTUL V300 is a popular choice among automotive enthusiasts who demand the best for their high-performance vehicles.

These facts underscore why MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil is highly regarded in the automotive world, especially among those seeking top-tier performance and protection for their engines.

**The Perfect Viscosity**

The 5W-40 viscosity rating is where the magic happens. It's a delicate balance that suits turbocharged engines like mine. It means that when I start my Supra, the oil flows smoothly, providing immediate protection. As I push the car to its limits, the oil retains its viscosity, ensuring consistent protection even when the engine is working its hardest.

**Taming the Heat**

Turbocharged engines are known for generating heat – lots of it. MOTUL V300's resistance to thermal breakdown ensures my engine stays cool under pressure. This is vital for the longevity and reliability of the B58 engine, especially when I'm chasing speed and power.

**Shear Stability and the Turbocharger's Friend**

In a turbocharged engine, shear stability is crucial. The forces at play are intense, and MOTUL V300's shear stability means my turbocharger and engine are always protected, no matter how hard I push them.

**Advanced Additives for Peace of Mind**

MOTUL V300 is more than just oil; it's a guardian for my engine. Its additives protect against corrosion, foaming, and oxidation, all potential pitfalls of spirited driving. With this oil, I'm not just driving; I'm ensuring my Supra's heart beats strong.

**The Unleashing of Potential**

The GR Supra with its B58 engine is a masterpiece. To truly unlock its potential, I needed an oil that could keep pace. MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil isn't just a lubricant; it's a performance partner. It enhances my Supra's responsiveness and power, giving me the confidence to conquer any road or track.

In essence, my choice of MOTUL V300 5W-40 isn't a sales pitch; it's a testament to the trust and confidence I place in this oil. It's the result of countless hours spent researching, testing, and experiencing the difference it makes in my Supra's performance. MOTUL V300 has become a part of my car's story, and I'm excited to see where our journey takes us next.

IMG_5913_jpg.jpeg

IMG_5915_jpg.jpeg

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
As an avid car enthusiast and the proud owner of a Toyota Supra powered by the formidable B58 engine, I'd like to take you on a personal journey into my choice of engine oil – the MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil. This isn't a tale of a salesman advocating a product; it's the story of a car lover's pursuit of perfection, and why MOTUL V300 became an indispensable part of that journey.

**The Heart of My Supra**

The B58 engine in my GR Supra is a work of art, a marvel of engineering that combines power and precision. It's an engine that thrives on performance, but it also demands meticulous care. It was this quest for the perfect engine oil that led me to MOTUL V300 5W-40.

**The Precision Formula**

MOTUL V300 5W-40 isn't your average motor oil. It's a formula meticulously crafted for high-performance applications. What spoke to me was the precision and attention to detail that went into its formulation. It wasn't just about lubrication; it was about ensuring my engine's heart received the care it deserved.

Certainly, here are some facts about MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil:

1. **High-Performance Formula:** MOTUL V300 is designed for high-performance applications, making it an ideal choice for sports cars, racing vehicles, and turbocharged engines.

2. **Extensive Racing Heritage:** MOTUL has a rich history in motorsports, and the V300 oil is often used by professional racing teams and enthusiasts worldwide.

3. **Precision Viscosity:** The 5W-40 viscosity rating ensures optimal flow during cold starts while maintaining stability at high temperatures, offering protection in a wide range of driving conditions.

4. **Thermal Stability:** MOTUL V300 is known for its exceptional thermal stability, which means it retains its protective qualities even when exposed to extreme heat, making it ideal for high-performance engines.

5. **Shear Stability:** It features additives that enhance shear stability, ensuring the oil maintains its viscosity and lubricating properties even under high shear forces, common in turbocharged engines.

6. **Advanced Anti-Wear Properties:** MOTUL V300 creates a strong protective film on engine components, reducing friction and wear, which is crucial for high-stress engine parts like turbochargers.

7. **Effective Detergency:** The oil includes detergents and cleaning agents that prevent deposit buildup and sludge formation, promoting engine cleanliness and longevity.

8. **Reduced Oil Consumption:** MOTUL V300's formulation minimizes oil consumption, leading to less frequent top-offs and reduced risk of engine damage due to low oil levels.

9. **Extended Oil Change Intervals:** Its robust formula allows for extended oil change intervals while still ensuring engine protection, reducing the frequency and cost of oil changes.

10. **High-Performance Additives:** The oil is enriched with high-performance additives that enhance engine protection and power delivery, making it suitable for demanding driving conditions.

11. **Motorsports-Approved:** MOTUL V300 is often used in various motorsport events, including Formula 1, endurance racing, and more, showcasing its exceptional performance credentials.

12. **Trusted Worldwide:** MOTUL is a globally recognized brand known for its quality and innovation in lubricants, with a presence in over 130 countries.

13. **Engineered for Precision:** Every aspect of MOTUL V300's formulation is engineered with precision, ensuring it meets the specific needs of high-performance engines like the B58 in the Toyota GR Supra.

14. **Consistent Protection:** It provides consistent protection to critical engine components, ensuring they operate at their best, even during extreme driving conditions.

15. **Trusted by Enthusiasts:** MOTUL V300 is a popular choice among automotive enthusiasts who demand the best for their high-performance vehicles.

These facts underscore why MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil is highly regarded in the automotive world, especially among those seeking top-tier performance and protection for their engines.

**The Perfect Viscosity**

The 5W-40 viscosity rating is where the magic happens. It's a delicate balance that suits turbocharged engines like mine. It means that when I start my Supra, the oil flows smoothly, providing immediate protection. As I push the car to its limits, the oil retains its viscosity, ensuring consistent protection even when the engine is working its hardest.

**Taming the Heat**

Turbocharged engines are known for generating heat – lots of it. MOTUL V300's resistance to thermal breakdown ensures my engine stays cool under pressure. This is vital for the longevity and reliability of the B58 engine, especially when I'm chasing speed and power.

**Shear Stability and the Turbocharger's Friend**

In a turbocharged engine, shear stability is crucial. The forces at play are intense, and MOTUL V300's shear stability means my turbocharger and engine are always protected, no matter how hard I push them.

**Advanced Additives for Peace of Mind**

MOTUL V300 is more than just oil; it's a guardian for my engine. Its additives protect against corrosion, foaming, and oxidation, all potential pitfalls of spirited driving. With this oil, I'm not just driving; I'm ensuring my Supra's heart beats strong.

**The Unleashing of Potential**

The GR Supra with its B58 engine is a masterpiece. To truly unlock its potential, I needed an oil that could keep pace. MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil isn't just a lubricant; it's a performance partner. It enhances my Supra's responsiveness and power, giving me the confidence to conquer any road or track.

In essence, my choice of MOTUL V300 5W-40 isn't a sales pitch; it's a testament to the trust and confidence I place in this oil. It's the result of countless hours spent researching, testing, and experiencing the difference it makes in my Supra's performance. MOTUL V300 has become a part of my car's story, and I'm excited to see where our journey takes us next.

IMG_5913_jpg.jpeg

IMG_5915_jpg.jpeg
You work in marketing don't you?

A whole lot of fluff and zero data.

"it's the story of a car lover's pursuit of perfection, and why MOTUL V300 became an indispensable part of that journey."

"The GR Supra with its B58 engine is a masterpiece. To truly unlock its potential, I needed an oil that could keep pace. MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil isn't just a lubricant; it's a performance partner."

"In a turbocharged engine, shear stability is crucial. The forces at play are intense, and MOTUL V300's shear stability means my turbocharger and engine are always protected, no matter how hard I push them."

My god. Get the hell out of here Don Draper. Give us something real, not sound bites.

flustered-laughing.gif

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra

"it's the story of a car lover's pursuit of perfection, and why MOTUL V300 became an indispensable part of that journey."

"The GR Supra with its B58 engine is a masterpiece. To truly unlock its potential, I needed an oil that could keep pace. MOTUL V300 5W-40 Competition Oil isn't just a lubricant; it's a performance partner."

"In a turbocharged engine, shear stability is crucial. The forces at play are intense, and MOTUL V300's shear stability means my turbocharger and engine are always protected, no matter how hard I push them."

My god. Get the hell out of here Don Draper. Give us something real, not sound bites.

flustered-laughing.gif
Hahaha I am always down for a discussion I am posting here as a form of blog and trying to make it clean by no means does it mean that I am not data driven ! I have not used this oil in the car I am explaining why I went with that choice previously I was using Penzoil which was best in that period as of now I need real racing oil ! Again that’s understandable and it might sound markety and that wasn’t my intention I am just trying to make my posts more profesional I will post data of why this oil is good for my use case scenario

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra

flustered-laughing.gif
And I have used the following oils in my car

1- OEM
2- higher grade OEM from Japan that is thicker
3- Penzoil ultra platinum euro
4- amsoil

As of now the best has been amsoil over Penzoil motul V300 is graded as a category V oil compared to the other which are category IV

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
And I have used the following oils in my car

1- OEM
2- higher grade OEM from Japan that is thicker
3- Penzoil ultra platinum euro
4- amsoil

As of now the best has been amsoil over Penzoil motul V300 is graded as a category V oil compared to the other which are category IV
Cool, have any data on how they have performed? Other than "Mesmorizing performance" or "the shear sheerness of the oil is extraordinary!"

What I am reading from your post is a whole bunch of total bs.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Cool, have any data on how they have performed? Other than "Mesmorizing performance" or "the shear sheerness of the oil is extraordinary!"

What I am reading from your post is a whole bunch of total bs.
Refer to the previous post where I said that I have not used it but I have decided to run it .
Sponsored