Dolphinswin10

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Silverado LTZ
Hello,

recently purchased a 21’ tuneable Supra. Looking to modify it with just a few questions. I’ve only tuned Subarus.

Ecutek is the platform I should go for correct?

what dp would you recommend, I don’t have emissions in my state.

What’s all needed to run e85-to e10. Flex kit but is all of the pumps sufficient for ethanol? Always had to replace lpfp in the Subarus.

lastly, can install a dp without tune temporarily if I purchased one.

recommended tuner?

t
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I’ll just say most of this has been posted before if you do a bit of digging. Just to save the wait time for you.

Last edited:

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I agree with Cptnslo. This all has been covered a lot and only need a little research. That being said.

Depends on what your looking for. This is the most tunable, and for what I want it is the best.
If your already thinking catless, then it doesn't matter too much which you go with since its like an 18 inch pipe.
What’s all needed to run e85-to e10. Flex kit but is all of the pumps sufficient for ethanol?
Can run up to E50 on stock fuel system with tune on Ecutek. To get to E85 you'll need a lpfp upgrade, but at that point I would also suggest Reflex and Port injection.
Yes
recommended tuner?
Botti, Payne, Visconti, Marin

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
To get to E85 you'll need a lpfp upgrade, but at that point I would also suggest Reflex and Port injection.
I'd go port first. The LPFP is ok until a lot of boost. Otherwise, this post is pretty spot on.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Hello,

recently purchased a 21’ tuneable Supra. Looking to modify it with just a few questions. I’ve only tuned Subarus.

What’s all needed to run e85-to e10. Flex kit but is all of the pumps sufficient for ethanol? Always had to replace lpfp in the Subarus.

recommended tuner?

t

if you want flex fuel immediately, go with Ecutek. As it has that available right now. Ecutek port injection integration is best currently if you plan on gettting port injection.

Im running a clearance sale on my Stage 1 downpipes right now.....

https://twistedtuning.com/products/...catless-downpipes?_pos=1&_sid=f2b53f3a0&_ss=r

On stock turbo to run E85, you need nothing but a tune to do so. You dont need an LPFP until around 700whp on E85 (port injection needed). But stock HPFP will support around 480whp on E85. for best power though, i run guys at e40, maybe e50 max if there HPFP proves to be healthy.

You can install a downpipe, it with throw CEL. on the 2021 models it may put the car in limp mode every once in a while. but not common.

Tuner, of course i recommend me. but any of the others mentioned can tune the car.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk