Dinan Exterior Carbon Cosmetics for the Toyota GR Supra

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
Sorry to revive an old thread. Iā€™m wondering if anyone has installed the wing and may have any feedback about it. Iā€™m on the fence - never really wanted to drill into my car but I do like the look of it. Maybe some positive reviews would help push me into going for it.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Sorry to revive an old thread. Iā€™m wondering if anyone has installed the wing and may have any feedback about it. Iā€™m on the fence - never really wanted to drill into my car but I do like the look of it. Maybe some positive reviews would help push me into going for it.
im also looking into buying and paint matching the dinan wing. Love their parts for bmws so this works well lol

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
I've got that wing. Quality is very good. I had the body shop paint match it on the outside and wraps around by about half an inch on the inside so you can see the exposed carbon weave without being too obvious.
Instructions are nonexistent, but a healthy dose of pre planning and common sense made it very straightforward. I will add that the threaded inserts are not exactly symmetrical in the wing; they're offset very slightly on mine, so keep that in consideration.
The bolts that came with the kit are not quite long enough, so I bought some longer 25mm ones to make sure there are plenty of threads securing it.
Well worth the money and imo perfectly balances the car visually.
20240318_214741.jpg

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
I've got that wing. Quality is very good. I had the body shop paint match it on the outside and wraps around by about half an inch on the inside so you can see the exposed carbon weave without being too obvious.
Instructions are nonexistent, but a healthy dose of pre planning and common sense made it very straightforward. I will add that the threaded inserts are not exactly symmetrical in the wing; they're offset very slightly on mine, so keep that in consideration.
The bolts that came with the kit are not quite long enough, so I bought some longer 25mm ones to make sure there are plenty of threads securing it.
20240318_214741.jpg
Thank you so much for the reply! This is very helpful!

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
20240318_214741.jpg
Great info! Any more pics?