Not a Corvette.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Ironically they have pretty graphs on the CSF site vs an EOS manifold shitting all over it. I've been waiting for the drag guys here to go ballistic.

Just to be clear, I don't believe CSF at all. Weaponizing (probably wrong) data like that is a huge turn off.

https://csfrace.com/new-csf-gen-2-b58-race-x-manifold/

Bottom of this page.
The data is wrong. @Jesse DaBears Put together a bunch of graphs for the class.

There is no case where an EOS Manifold with an ice box increases IATs by a delta of 70°. Unless it's been installed incorrectly, there's air in the lines, or the pump is tired/dead.

This manifold absolutely performs better than their first iteration, but the worst part of all if it is them claiming the EOS manifold allows for a 70° increase in temperature.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The data is wrong. @Jesse DaBears Put together a bunch of graphs for the class.

There is no case where an EOS Manifold with an ice box increases IATs by a delta of 70°. Unless it's been installed incorrectly, there's air in the lines, or the pump is tired/dead.

This manifold absolutely performs better than their first iteration, but the worst part of all if it is them claiming the EOS manifold allows for a 70° increase in temperature.
Yea, what I thought. Not surprising. Just like their data for their exchangers that are worse than stock.

Great marketing though.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Yea, what I thought. Not surprising. Just like their data for their exchangers that are worse than stock.

Great marketing though.
1701456760867.png

I posted it on FB. I can post the data here if anyone thinks its helpful but we all know EOS manifold doesnt have a 70 degree delta with an icebox configuration. They are full of shit and I called them out on it.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
1701456760867.png

I posted it on FB. I can post the data here if anyone thinks its helpful but we all know EOS manifold doesnt have a 70 degree delta with an icebox configuration. They are full of shit and I called them out on it.

Yup I saw your post the other day. :)

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Almost ALL of us in the drag classes run meth.
Right what I am saying is that how does it increase 70F with an EOS manifold AND charge pipe meth injection which is also cooling the charge, and the car without the meth injection has less IAT rise.

To ZRK's point, something is wrong.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 13.00.19.png

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 13.00.35.png

This is my personal data from my car, I looked through a few logs, and this was the worst one I could find WRT IAT deltas. This was an 8.90 pass in ~80° ambient. 35° delta.
At first I thought that was absolute and now I realize it's gauge. 58psi!