razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
A new B58 long block is only $8k lol
Can you let me know where you found that deal?

Long block (head and block assembled)
Toyota 19000WAA13
MSRP: $16,XXX
Seen them around $12k

Short block (just the assembled block)
Toyota 11401WAA01
MSRP $6,5XX
Seen them around $5k

BMW Long block:
11005A42E04
MSRP: $15,XXX
Seen them around $12k
Sponsored

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
All the manifolds are way overpriced. Wagner the only decently priced unit that works well. AMS is even worse, they charge billet pricing for a cast product. At least Wagner significantly reduced their price when they moved from billet to cast.
Oh wow, I hadn't even looked at prices for intake manifolds for such a long time cause they're all so God damn expensive, I'm glad you mentioned Wagner dropped their prices. $1800 is a hell of a lot better, kinda hard to compete with that cost.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Can you let me know where you found that deal?

Long block (head and block assembled)
Toyota 19000WAA13
MSRP: $16,XXX
Seen them around $12k

Short block (just the assembled block)
Toyota 11401WAA01
MSRP $6,5XX
Seen them around $5k

BMW Long block:
11005A42E04
MSRP: $15,XXX
Seen them around $12k
I can get you a new long block but its not 8k lol.

New Long blocks - 9500 + shipping
New Short block 4250 + Shipping (assembly cylinder block and rotating assembly).

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
I can get you a new long block but its not 8k lol.

New Long blocks - 9500 + shipping
New Short block 4250 + Shipping (assembly cylinder block and rotating assembly).
Just posting what I paid. 8k shipped + $600 to the government :)

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Oh wow, I hadn't even looked at prices for intake manifolds for such a long time cause they're all so God damn expensive, I'm glad you mentioned Wagner dropped their prices. $1800 is a hell of a lot better, kinda hard to compete with that cost.
You're looking at the wrong one. $1800 is for the one without an intercooler. $2500 is the mani-cooler.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 7.34.21 PM.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
All the manifolds are way overpriced.
I mean, I know you say that, and they are expensive, but the margins for a high-quality part aren't exactly as high as you'd think. Obviously, I can only speak for EOSpeed manifolds, but they're all handmade by a one-person machine stop here in the Chicago area. The entire market for them is pretty small; end tanks and houses are all hand machined, hand powder coated, hand packed, and designed in-house by the same person who does the R&D.

Sure, there's money to be saved by outsourcing the work, but it's not like anyone is getting rich off these things.

OP
OP
omfgzilla

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
I mean, I know you say that, and they are expensive, but the margins for a high-quality part aren't exactly as high as you'd think. Obviously, I can only speak for EOSpeed manifolds, but they're all handmade by a one-person machine stop here in the Chicago area. The entire market for them is pretty small; end tanks and houses are all hand machined, hand powder coated, hand packed, and designed in-house by the same person who does the R&D.

Sure, there's money to be saved by outsourcing the work, but it's not like anyone is getting rich off these things.
You think EOS would ever do a interchiller kit? Or are they too much of a headache to maintain?

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
You think EOS would ever do a interchiller kit? Or are they too much of a headache to maintain?
wont work with how our AC is set up.

Front mount will be released by spring. That is truly a game changer. It wont be cheap obviously as he will still have to make a manifold, radiator, brackets, longer piping etc.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
The b58 manifold lore goes deep.

I’m waiting for Viscontis take

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
wont work with how our AC is set up.

Front mount will be released by spring. That is truly a game changer. It wont be cheap obviously as he will still have to make a manifold, radiator, brackets, longer piping etc.
I'm excited to hear this. I was wondering if y'all were going to release it to the public. I was about to switch to EOS A2W but Ill wait for the A2A.

3literV8Eater

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
This is what I'm saying, a Precision 6870 is like, $2400? Granted there is more actual material used in an AWIC but I just don't see how this thing can possibly cost so much to produce, the markup has to be huge. It's a core in a metal box with some fittings and no moving parts.

The marketing around CAD needs to stop too, like yes you can do some cool testing in CAD but it's a tool to make your job easier and lower production costs, not something that adds to the cost of a product IMO.
There’s gotta be some hella Supra tax added to the cost. Anyone that is running one of these manifolds did not pay full price. If they paid full price someone needs to slap them. 🤦🏽

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I think what most people are missing is that this manifold is not geared towards the average Supra owner. It is geared towards people who are building a race car, and already have $100k invested into their Supra. Those are the people who will pay that price tag for it. Most don't want an ice box in their trunk or passenger seat. That being said, I do agree that the price is a bit steep, when you can get EOS for 2/3 the price.
Sponsored