► APEX | Strong, Lightweight, Forged & Flow Formed Wheels For Your GR Supra

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
@APEXRaceParts I put in my pledge for the 18x11 SM-10RS but I was wondering if the 75mm studs would be enough to fit 3mm spacers. Would you guys know by any chance? Read on another thread that with wider tires it might be necessary to clear the liner so I wanted to make sure.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I just wanted to post regarding my interaction with Apex. Not only am I happy with their wheels, but I ordered one of their stud sets. The items sat in my kitchen for a month or two maybe more, before install. When I went to put them in there was one that had damaged threads. Although I couldn't confirm whether it was done while in my possession or came that way, they voluntarily sent me a new one.
They obviously didn't have to, but did anyway. Vendors these days don't seem to provide that kind of customer service anymore, so it was Nice to see that there are still some out there that do.
I had the same issue and they sent me two new ones (even though only one was damaged) no questions asked.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Any approximations available on the weights for these two specs? Can we assume slightly less than the equivalent VS-5RS?
On average our SM-10RS comes in right around the same weight as an equivalent size VS-5RS.

@APEXRaceParts I put in my pledge for the 18x11 SM-10RS but I was wondering if the 75mm studs would be enough to fit 3mm spacers. Would you guys know by any chance? Read on another thread that with wider tires it might be necessary to clear the liner so I wanted to make sure.
Our 75mm Stud Kit allows for use of spacers up to 12mm. Anything larger than that, we would recommend going to the 90mm stud kit which is good for a spacer up to 25mm. Both can be run without spacers as well.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Blue_Supra_SupraGR_SM10RS1811ET40_SatinBronze_01.jpg
Brad's A91 Toyota GR Supra in Refraction Blue
APEX Wheels Forged SM-10RS in Satin Bronze
F/R: 18x11" ET40 with 315/30-18 Nitto NT01

For transparency this is a render of the SM-10RS using an accurate face profile, tire size, ride height etc. As mentioned in our previous post we are very close to shooting real SM-10RS sample wheels for GR Supra, but we wanted to get some inspiration out there ASAP and this rendering is a great representation of what to expect.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Tax Season Sale

52738962566_d22aa9c2e4_o.png

Put that refund to work with our Tax Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 20% off + Free Shipping* on a huge variety of in-stock fitments.

Buy Now

APEX Flow Formed: Up to 20% off

50514354861_a7a0e8872e_b.jpg

52095142585_0187d51040_b.jpg

Our most popular wheels. Our original Flow Formed classic ARC-8 and EC-7 wheels and Evolution line SM-10 and FL-5 designs are all heavily represented in this sale. Every diameter we currently produce and a wide array of sizes and offsets are discounted bringing even more value to our most affordable wheel lines.

Buy Now

Ready to Ship

51983826327_8ce5ac6d50_b.jpg

The majority of these wheels are in stock and ready to ship. With No APEX Flow Formed Group Buys scheduled for the first half of 2023, don’t miss this chance to lock in a deep discount with free shipping*. Get your wheels on the way now to make track day planning and tire sourcing easier than ever.

Chassis-Specific Fitment Guides

49400751288_aafec5d96e_c.jpg

We know what fits. From direct bolt-on to all-out race fitments and everything in between. We've street and track tested extensively to save you the trial-and-error.

View our fitment guides.

Not the wheels you’re looking for? We’re kicking off Tax Season with a bang. Click here to view our ongoing Sprint Line Forged Group Buys.

*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous States only.

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST
Sponsored