2 local event suggestion.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
This is what we talked about at the C&C last sunday.

1. HIN.
https://hotimportnights.com/2020/04/october-31-2020-mohegan-sun-convention-center-uncasville-ct/

2. Road Rally.
http://www.mcnj.org/pdf_files/2020 Highland Flye-v2.pdf

HIN is more of show for the car. it's occurring at mohigan suns in CT. Considering the venue, it might be better off enter as group (more than 5 supras needed) and park it in "safe" environment. If we were to just see the cars displayed, I'd take beater rather than supra.

Road Rally is interesting. it's a rally driving and never been to one before so I don't have much information.

let's see your interest in above event to get together and have fun.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Interested in the second one. HIN link takes you to a house listing, you house shopping? lol

I went to the link on the flyer and perhaps their website is out of date but nothing is listed there - they did have one in 2018 though.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
this is what i have in my e-mail..

---
November 1, 2020 - Highland Tour

A sixty-five mile/three hour Novice orientated Tour/Trek of northwestern New Jersey, in association with the Highland Coalition. The route will feature the Morris Canal, a historic waterway dating back over 190 years, which eased the transportation of anthracite coal from Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley to northern New Jersey's growing iron industry and other developing industries adopting steam power in New Jersey and the New York City area. The event will feature historic locations and the scenic roads of rural New Jersey the ā€˜Garden Stateā€™. No unpaved roads. There is a low entry fee of only $10.00 per person, two person per vehicle minim. All proceeds will be donated to the Highland Coalition.

---

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
this is what i have in my e-mail..

---
November 1, 2020 - Highland Tour

A sixty-five mile/three hour Novice orientated Tour/Trek of northwestern New Jersey, in association with the Highland Coalition. The route will feature the Morris Canal, a historic waterway dating back over 190 years, which eased the transportation of anthracite coal from Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley to northern New Jersey's growing iron industry and other developing industries adopting steam power in New Jersey and the New York City area. The event will feature historic locations and the scenic roads of rural New Jersey the ā€˜Garden Stateā€™. No unpaved roads. There is a low entry fee of only $10.00 per person, two person per vehicle minim. All proceeds will be donated to the Highland Coalition.

---
I'd be in, pending okay-ish weather
Sponsored

Last edited: