2020 gr supra

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
i bought a 2020 gr supra a few months ago only had about 2500 miles, of course the ecu was locked.
The original owner had all service done at toyota dealer, and as we all know that is a big no- no, unless you never want to tune it.
i have already done a bunch of stuff to it. i''ll get into later.
Recently cleaned out my garage, sold my 2017 alfa 4-c and my 06 lotus 240 cup, which i wish i didn't sell now. ya well.
Love the gr, they are so easy to add hp.
been wanting a new lotus emira, they are already 2 years late, and have just passed the epa regulations, so will be seeing them on the streets.
i think the best thing to do is wait untill next year ,so they can work out the bugs, if there are any.
More later.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
It's just a bench unlock for a 2020 Supra. Anyone can do it in the states, costs $500 or less. Or you can even do it yourself at home by purchasing an unlock tool.

OP
OP
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
Thanks razorlab,

yea thats the first thing i did, had the guys at CES in charlotte do it for me, along with a msd canned tune. dyno in a couple more months.
Thats why i bought a 2020 gr. Didn't want to pay those Russian hackers nearly 2k for a unlock.

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
So let me get this right are trying to tell everyone you have a 2020 Supra and the ECU was locked and then suddenly you unlocked it. But waiting for the EPA approved Lotus. OK got it.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
i bought a 2020 gr supra a few months ago only had about 2500 miles, of course the ecu was locked.
The original owner had all service done at toyota dealer, and as we all know that is a big no- no, unless you never want to tune it.
i have already done a bunch of stuff to it. i''ll get into later.
Recently cleaned out my garage, sold my 2017 alfa 4-c and my 06 lotus 240 cup, which i wish i didn't sell now. ya well.
Love the gr, they are so easy to add hp.
been wanting a new lotus emira, they are already 2 years late, and have just passed the epa regulations, so will be seeing them on the streets.
i think the best thing to do is wait untill next year ,so they can work out the bugs, if there are any.
More later.
Okay, I am confused. What’s the point of this thread? Sounds like a diary?

OP
OP
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
i was just telling you guys some of my thoughts ,to maybe get to know me a bit.
gees,really critical bunch, what ever happened to brotherhood and kindness,

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
i was just telling you guys some of my thoughts ,to maybe get to know me a bit.
gees,really critical bunch, what ever happened to brotherhood and kindness,
supra owners are a bunch of current STEM or ex-STEM car enthusiasts that are most often the smartest person(s) in the room.. so you'll find lots of horseplaying and low tolerance for.. abnormality here (other guys are ex-corvette owners that got scammed for the 45th Anniversary Edition or egotists). most guys are harmless though

you should ask an Admin to move this thread to Showroom and perhaps add pictures of your car/parts

1710421366862-yp.png

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Man, clearly I am way too sober for the forum today.
Sponsored