• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2020 Nocturnal Black Premium Supra California

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 00 ITR, 70 Cuda 440, 21 ZX6R, 12 Prius

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Lol “own personal tech” makes it sound like he ONLY works on your car.

OP
OP
NorcalMk5

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sure.. more so keeping the secret of being tuned.

OP
OP
NorcalMk5

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It could run on just 91 or a mix of 91 and ethanol and the computer can adjust the mixture automatically depending on the amount of ethanol you add to the tank. If you need further explanation I could try to explain it to you over the phone. Feel free to call me anytime. Cheers

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It could run on just 91 or a mix of 91 and ethanol and the computer can adjust the mixture automatically depending on the amount of ethanol you add to the tank.
Sorry, I was being a dick.

If you have a flex tune, you should be able to run anywhere from 91-E40 (on the stock fuel system). It sorted seemed like you were implying that you had two separate tunes. One for 93 and one for E30, which would be unnecessary with flex.

I was just confused by your wording.

OP
OP
NorcalMk5

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry, I was being a dick.

If you have a flex tune, you should be able to run anywhere from 91-E40 (on the stock fuel system). It sorted seemed like you were implying that you had two separate tunes. One for 93 and one for E30, which would be unnecessary with flex.

I was just confused by your wording.
my apologies, I should of worded It better. I’m not that good at making sale posts.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
NorcalMk5

NorcalMk5

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
New more detailed pictures added.