• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2021 Renaissaince Red 3.0 Premium w/DAP

dkmcclelland

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
VIN: WZ1DB0C02MW038292
Miles: 3,807
Transmission: Automatic
Color: Renaissance Red 2.0
Interior: Black Leather Interior
Title: Clean Title with lien @ Patelco Credit Union
Maintenance history available
No accidents
ECU: 6/2020
Price: $55,000

Why Iā€™m selling:
I bought the car last December and have barely put 4,000 miles on the car. Some recent health issues have made getting in and out of the car difficult. I've decided to move on and find something a little easier to get in and out of.

Factory Options:
- Premium Package
- Driver Assistance Package
- Toyota OEM Wheel locks

Non-OE Modifications:
- EXPEL PPF entire front end plus door handle cups, door edges, and door sills.
- EXPEL 35% ceramic window tint
- Blackline Billet SIlver paddle shifters
- ZL1 Addons mud/rock guards
- Weathertech floor mats
- Weathertech cargo tray
- AMS Performance window buffeting fix gloss black

Cosmetic bits:
-A couple scratches on two of the wheels from washing (photograph included)
-A small nick in the right door sill (photograph included)

The car is in like-new condition with the exception of the above. The car was broken in properly and has had no issues with oil consumption. I check oil levels weekly and only drive the car on the weekends. I change the oil myself, so the last time I was at the dealer (for CarPlay issues) the tech let me take the oil home while charging Toyota for the oil. I planned to change the first oil at 5,000 miles. I will include the oil and filter with the sale.
PPIā€™s are welcome. No test drives without cash in hand.

[email protected] or DM me for my cell

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lP7IaCCOP_mbDb5aw0JlzAJc1vXe6H9k?usp=sharing

B1322BC8-4361-4F85-8F6F-DF6CF3E09368.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Have you tried getting offers from Vroom? Carvana? I don't think their figures would be that far from your asking amount.

OP
OP
dkmcclelland

dkmcclelland

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
Have you tried getting offers from Vroom? Carvana? I don't think their figures would be that far from your asking amount.
Yep. Carvana and CarMax are at $52k and the dealer I bought from offered $53k. Which is why I was figuring that $55k wasnā€™t crazy? But maybe it is.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Yep. Carvana and CarMax are at $52k and the dealer I bought from offered $53k. Which is why I was figuring that $55k wasnā€™t crazy? But maybe it is.
$53 sounds pretty good if youā€™re asking $55. No worry about test drives, crazy people, and youā€™ll get money for sure. Surely thatā€™s worth $2000?

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
$53 sounds pretty good if youā€™re asking $55. No worry about test drives, crazy people, and youā€™ll get money for sure. Surely thatā€™s worth $2000?
This is exactly why I always trade cars. Plus the tax credits are massive in TN.

OP
OP
dkmcclelland

dkmcclelland

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
This is exactly why I always trade cars. Plus the tax credits are massive in TN.
No tax credits here, but also Iā€™m just not in a rush. The main reason I needed to sell was a neck injury that made getting in and out nearly impossible. Iā€™m doing much better now, so if I got close to my asking price then Iā€™d sell. Otherwise, Iā€™m on the fence about keeping it. Itā€™s still listed because if the right person comes along and wants it and we can work out a deal then itā€™ll go.

If it goes to a dealer theyā€™ll ask $56-58k. At least here in the Bay Area where new Supra inventory is somewhat low.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
No tax credits here, but also Iā€™m just not in a rush. The main reason I needed to sell was a neck injury that made getting in and out nearly impossible. Iā€™m doing much better now, so if I got close to my asking price then Iā€™d sell. Otherwise, Iā€™m on the fence about keeping it. Itā€™s still listed because if the right person comes along and wants it and we can work out a deal then itā€™ll go.

If it goes to a dealer theyā€™ll ask $56-58k. At least here in the Bay Area where new Supra inventory is somewhat low.
It's tunable and in great shape. Honestly surprised it hasn't sold yet.

OP
OP
dkmcclelland

dkmcclelland

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
Price drop. $53,000. Going to trade it this weekend for that price if no buyers.