2021 Supra Prices Revealed!

Pumice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I drove up to Future Toyota in Yuba City from the Bay Area this morning. I picked up a 2021 Renaissance Red premium with the driver's assistance package and hood protection film for 55,600 plus TTL. MRSP was 57,100. The sales staff was exceptional. David Arce was my primary point of contact.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Does that car have driver assistance package?
yes, here are the specs she sent me

Accessories

F DA DRIVER ASSIST PACKAGE Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (Full Speed), Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), Parking Sensors with Emergency Braking Function

F FE 50 State Emissions

F PM PREMIUM PACKAGE

P 3P Paint Protection Film

P DK PREFERRED OWNER'S PORTFOLIO

PERFORMANCE & STYLING

3.0L Twin-Scroll Turbo, Inline 6-Cyl 382 Horsepower, 368 lb-ft of Torque 8 Speed AT w/ Paddle Shifters Rear-Wheel Drive; Launch Control Active Rear Sport Diff; Active Exhaust Double joint type McPherson strut FR Suspension; Multi-Link RR Suspension Front Strut Tower Mounted Chassis Braces Sport-Calibrated Elec Power Steering Adaptive Variable Sport Suspension 19" Forged Aluminum 10-Spoke Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires Tires: FR 255/35 ZR19, RR 275/35 ZR19 FR: Brembo 4-Piston Vent. Disc Brakes RR: Single Piston Cast Iron Disc Brakes Red Brake Calipers (FR, RR) Aero Underbody Panels; Sport Pedals

SAFETY

6-Lens Auto-Leveling LED Headlights LED Daytime Running Lamps & Tail Lights Automatic High Beams; Speed Limit Info Pre-Collision Syst w/ Pedestrian Detect Lane Depart Warning w/ Steering Assist Electronic Parking Brake; Traction Mode

LUXURY & CONVENIENCE

Smart Key System w/ Smart Entry Full Color Head-Up Display 14-way Heated Power Black Lthr-Trimmed Sport Seats w/Driver Seat Memory Auto-Fold, Heated Exterior Mirrors 12 Speaker JBL Audio System w/Amplifier 8.8" Touchscreen w/ Navigation Touchpad Rotary Control SiriusXM w/3-Month Trial Wireless Apple CarPlay Compatible Wireless Charging Supra Connected Svcs w/ up to 4 Yr Trial For Full Product Details, Please Visit Toyota.com/gr-supra

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I drove up to Future Toyota in Yuba City from the Bay Area this morning. I picked up a 2021 Renaissance Red premium with the driver's assistance package and hood protection film for 55,600 plus TTL. MRSP was 57,100. The sales staff was exceptional - David Arce was my primary point of contact.
Congrats! What are your first impressions?

Pumice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I couldn't be happier! I'd been going back and forth between tracking down a deal on a 2020 or holding out for a 2021 when this popped up on the radar. I'm glad the dealership was willing to budge a bit on the selling price since it had only been on the lot two days. There aren't too many 2020 Renaissance Reds still in stock in the Bay Area.

I enjoyed my 90 minute ride home. My previous coupe was an 2013 FR-S and even though it was a fun car, it was not a touring car by any means. The A90 is a nice and smooth when you're just cruising along, but comes alive when put it in sport mode and mash it.

IMG_4056.jpeg

eyeye96

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I couldn't be happier! I'd been going back and forth between tracking down a deal on a 2020 or holding out for a 2021 when this popped up on the radar. I'm glad the dealership was willing to budge a bit on the selling price since it had only been on the lot two days. There aren't too many 2020 Renaissance Reds still in stock in the Bay Area.

I enjoyed my 90 minute ride home. My previous coupe was an 2013 FR-S and even though it was a fun car, it was not a touring car by any means. The A90 is a nice and smooth when you're just cruising along, but comes alive when put it in sport mode and mash it.

IMG_4056.jpeg
Thats awesome man. I called them up on Saturday because I saw a listing on CarGururs for the same car for 52k. When I called them they said thats not possible. It was too good to be true anyway.

Congrats!

No_Excuses

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 X3M Comp
Anyone know the residual on the 21’ through US bank? I got a rough estimate at $597 + tax with $2500 driveoffs

Shinko

First Name
Shinko
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
Thats awesome man. I called them up on Saturday because I saw a listing on CarGururs for the same car for 52k. When I called them they said thats not possible. It was too good to be true anyway.

Congrats!
That's really weird. We went to our dealer after finding one for $52.3k on Autotrader and Carguru. We took screens hits and went to the dealer.
They did try to bamboozle us though. The listed price was $54.5k for all 4 3.0 Premiums they had. Except 2 of them were listed for $52.3k on the sites.
They laid out all the payment options and whatnot. We told them we saw it for $52.3k on the sites and showed them the VIN # and everything which all matched. They ended up honoring the price. If you haven't gotten it yet, good luck!

Kase

First Name
supra.kase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0: Turbulence Gray
2021??

They're quoting me 68k
Yea a 2021. Make sure to go through the online sales department. Say something like oh i found a cheaper quote from this other dealer, blah blah. Do everything through email and don't give out your # until yall finalize on a price.
Sponsored