• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2021 Supra Red premium 75k obo

A91rookie

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021supra
For sale is my 2021 Supra w/10,xxx on it and counting. The car is fully unlock on ecutek it’s an early 2021 model and ecu is pre 6/20. Only reason I’m selling it is because I’m pulling the trigger on a m4 comp. Oh yea no liens on the car I own it flat out. Clean & clear title.

MODS:
• AMS manifold & heat exchanger
• MISHIMOTO aux radiators & transcooler
• DSS axels
• PURE TRANSMISSION stage 1 w/ tq converter
• ID 1050 injectors
•. Visconti motiv reflex fuel kit w/ stage 1 fuel pump
• AEM V3,meth kit w/ p2uned bracket
• P2uned g35-1050 w/ turbo blanket & turbo guard & boost controller
• ecutek tuned by mike botti multi map setup low boost 595whp/535tq & high boost 811whp/732tq
• Maxton design front lip, side skirts & rear splatz
• HKS coil overs & high power exhaust
• Carbon fiber steering wheel w/ paddles
• powder coated stock wheels (root beer) w brand new Nitto g2 in front & Nitto r2 drag radials in back
• aftermarket floor mats & trunk tray(forget which brand)
• Visconti aftermarket valve cover upgrade
• Radium oil catch can
• Titan motorsports spark plugs

All work done on this car has been Done by two local shops THE SHOP CT & AUTOCOUTURE MOTORING.

The car will also come with all OEM PARTS THAT WERE REPLACED BY AFTERMARKET PARTS(manifold, axels, intake, steering wheel, down pipe, turbo, heat exchanger, aux radiators, trans cooler & exhaust ).

The car will also come with some other after market parts that were on the car and taken off ( mst v2 intake, blitz bar, vrsf catless downpipe & Mishimoto charge pipe).
IMG_2830.jpeg
IMG_2830.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2826.jpeg
IMG_2420.jpeg
IMG_2418.jpeg
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I can see how this will go. Glws

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Let's be generous and say the car is worth $50k stock, it's more like $45k but whatever, $35k on top is ridiculous.
It's not an A91, so nothing special, and you're not going to tell me those parts were $50k new which would warrant a $35k used price on top of the car.

OP
OP
A91rookie

A91rookie

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021supra
Let's be generous and say the car is worth $50k stock, it's more like $45k but whatever, $35k on top is ridiculous.
It's not an A91, so nothing special, and you're not going to tell me those parts were $50k new which would warrant a $35k used price on top of the car.
1st off I just realized I put 85k instead of 75k( my bad)I just updated it. 2nd I can ask what ever price I want just like you and anyone else can offer what they want. If you not buying keep it pushing.