2021 Value?

OP
OP

Huckleberry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z4MC
I think you might be under pricing your car if you’re listing it for sale by owner vs selling it to a dealer.

I thought this Refraction Blue was way over priced but he seems to have sold it relatively quick (3-4 weeks).

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/for-sale-a91-supra-refraction-blue.10991/post-163263
Well, I guess I will see what kind of response I get - put it on the classifieds here yesterday. I do think it is a bit of a bargain if you are shopping for a new car you get one here at a discount, with a few tasty add ons, and the new car smell is still there for free!
Sponsored

kermit

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
Sold my 2021 2.0 back to the dealer a few weeks ago for $4k more than I purchased it for 6 months ago. If there's a time to do it, it's now.

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
Black Hills of SD

Yes, 3.0 premium, Apex wheels, Michelins (have originals as well), carbon mirrors, carbon hood vents, carbon dash bit on passenger side, amp and 12" sub, easily removed to stock if you're not into that sort of thing. No burnouts, never launched, no tracking or drag races. Just driven on winding BH twisties. Oil changed at 1000 miles, never low. Perfect car.
Let me know if you want to sell the original wheels and tires.

OP
OP

Huckleberry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z4MC
I was actually thinking about trying to sell the new Apex wheel set up and putting the originals back on.....but I love the new look, thinking a potential purchaser might agree?
Sponsored